[email protected]

congrats saks! so whats next?
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Yes SAKS, congrats to you. Seems as though I read on BM you are natty, correct? Looked to me like you have more size than the others in the pics.

BTW...who the heck rode the hog up on stage???
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I am natty. Thanks for the compliment SS. With a lot more training I could be a whole lot bigger. Who knows someone may want to make me a research project, lol. Morrison Productions had I think "the Chop Shop" or something sponsoring the show, so there were a couple of kick ass bikes up there.

KidRok as far as whats next, I don't know. I spoke with the judges after the show and they were in agreeance that I was still holding too much water. I need to get my last 10 days down to a science. Anyway they all said I had decent size and good conditioning. Hell for my first show, NPC at that, I am damn proud of 2nd place.
        If I replyed to this thread it most likely will die

MO[email protected]
        [email protected]

Comment

great job saks!
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Any idea where I can find the full results?
            I had a buddy in the open Mens heavy or light heavy and I just couldn't make it to the show
            Lift big 2 get big
            TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
            mod at bodybuilding.com
            mod at iron-forum.com
            mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
            So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
            "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
            Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Not sure when the final results will be up but this is the link

[email protected]
              [email protected]

Comment

I know, The NC NPC will probably have them up first.
                It takes about 3 weeks for them to get the damn results up from the shows. It's silly.
                The Metrolina was about a month.
                Lift big 2 get big
                TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                mod at bodybuilding.com
                mod at iron-forum.com
                mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

Comment

The results are still not up, but I ran into my buddy this morning and he took second, so he'll be going to the nationals in Florida.
                  Lift big 2 get big
                  mod at bodybuilding.com
                  mod at iron-forum.com
                  mod at melanoplanet.com

Comment

placings and pics are up

[email protected]
                    [email protected]

Comment

yep, bobby looked good, but was definitely carrying water, he's planning to drop 8-10lbs for the nationals
                      Lift big 2 get big
                      mod at bodybuilding.com
                      mod at iron-forum.com
                      mod at melanoplanet.com

Comment

Working...
                      X