My show pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My show pics

heres some pics from the show guys, I had to scan them which did a pretty good job but might have lost just a little detail from the actual photos. my rear double bi is better than this one I'm posting but the picture was takin in the middle of setting the pose so it makes my back look not as wide as it is but its still a good pic:

they are too big i'll have to resize em

Comment

Is this from the caveman?
      For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I dont see any pics on my computer!!!

Von

Comment

no pics
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

here we go i had to resize them, and yea these are from the caveman(blue trunks):
            Last edited by Jim550; 07-26-2004, 09:06 AM.

Comment

some more

Comment

Nice work man! What class were you in? Looks like you and the guy in the green ran away w/ it. Better wheels go to you! What place did you grab? I was there last year, got 6th out of 16 in the novice middles...hell of a class last year!

TH
                For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

bantam open, actually I was bigger than him in every muscle group especially in the back. he had a better more dense chest than me, but that and muscle maturity is the only thing he had on me

Comment

:showoff:

Comment

What place...1st?

TH

Comment

Originally posted by Trulyhuge
                        What place...1st?

TH
                        I got 2nd bro

Comment

You looked great, bro, but I want to know who that insidious beast is on the left with the knee high boots. I could have 4g of test in me a week and that bitch would make me wish I was gay.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip, LOLOL, Raul and I were just talking bout those two massive dudes I mean girls, lol...
                            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                              You looked great, bro, but I want to know who that insidious beast is on the left with the knee high boots. I could have 4g of test in me a week and that bitch would make me wish I was gay.

Skip

Man you are on a roll today LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X