• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Pics!!! Summer, 2004

Here ya go!

-Randy
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

A few more!

-r
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Randy, awsome, talk about dry and grainy, wow, you look great, very good job, congrats on your placing...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Damn bro, you got tight! What did you do for your color?

Comment

Thanks, Guys.

SB, I used Olympicsun. Titus and Atwood are using this, as well as Dave Henry. You should PM ProDH and he can hook you up. Their tanner is bad ass - same look as pro tan but goes on a million times more easily. The matching oil makes you even darker and you get darker on stage, as well (its light-activated).

I put on a coat in the AM on Fri, tanned a last time (the color deepens your tan), weighed in, showered & shaved (which doesn't seem to affect my skin too much), put another coat on, and then a last coat in the AM. Basically just 2 coats total w/o showering before the PJ. After the PJ, I took a shower w/o scrubbing (felt damn good!) and then just put on a touch-up coat before the night show.

-Randy
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

homonunculus, sound like I'll have to try it out. Does it stay on nice or smear. Just use jan tana and the stuff came off me! I was going to do a mystic tan on wed, fly down to Edmonton Thursday, shower put on a coat of Protan in AM and PM, Friday shower and put 3 coats that day.

Also been doing some Yohimbie with Green Tea extract along with Skip's program and my legs have veins on them especially in the morning. I don't know if that was a helping fact or not but the results will have me doing it again.

Comment

Wow......You were increadably striated and vascular. Good job.
              Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
              Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Outstanding, Randy. Right on the money. Looked tight and hard. Terrific condition.
                Proud of you, bro. Would love to se the winner!

Comment

Damn Randy, nice, dry, and grainy! Looking phenomenal man! Kick ass showing!

TH
                  For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

wow is right!!!! incredible Randy!!!!! You look amazing!
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Damn bro...ripped and vascular. Looked great man...
                      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Randy, Are we going to train together on Saturday in Las Vegas?, hehe...
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

now that lean and dry! Very good work Randy. Im impressed with that kind of conditioning!
                          SweatMachine
                          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Randy,

Again brother, CONGRATS.

You looked great, even better in person!

Can't wait to see you at your next show...nats?

B
                            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

THANKS, GUYS!!! Always great to hear those kind words - much better than any trophy that I might get or "title" I might end up with.

SB, it doesn't smear or run any worse than protan. Very similar look, but the application is much better. Put the oil on it and its absolutely bad-ass. Glad to hear the yoh. is working. Good shit, eh?...

BW - next show will be the Jr. Nats next year. I *really* need to be at least a heavy if not a super. This show just sent that message in a very strong way, just as last year's did. The nice thing is that if in the next 8 mo. I'm not where I need to be size wise, I have 2006 to still be nat. qualified...

IH - we're not going to make it into town early enough to train on Friday (we'll prob. make it there around 4 or so, I think), but we will for sure be hitting the gym on Sat. There's actually going to be a little video shooting going on and Sat.'s the day to do it. I was feelin' good today in the gym and decided, after I'd already done a RP set for back to do a straight set of rack chins: 125lb on the lap for 15 reps. ;^) We'll be doin' upper body again on Sat.

Thanks again, Fellas. I'd trade these comments any day for the trophy... 8)

-R
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Working...
                              X