Some pics.........flame away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics.........flame away.

I hope this is OK with the board rules, unfortunately I lost the e-copies of these pics when my 3 yo son destroyed my last laptop computer................

So, I have posted a link to a thread at Anabolex where I posted some contest pics a while back (I am a mod over there).

I must say, I really like this board here at IM so I will be spending more time over here as well as I like to contribute to the discussion on contest prep.

Anyway, check the link if you want to have a look.

MA92

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94395
    "Beneath all suffering.........lies the beauty of opportunity"

You need to be logged in to Anabolex to see the pics - their forums are barred to guests. Much easier to post your pics here MA92; it's very easy to upload them. Just save them back to your hard drive off the Anabolex site and put them here.

Comment

Thanks for the advice,I am a complete IT retard but will give it a try.

MA92

Comment

hey ya go

Comment

Here we go, my second attempt as follows........

As contextual information I will share some of my stats with you guys as part of the exercise.

I am thirty-something, 6'0 tall and compete with NABBA. I have achieved a few wins, these being both at the state level (class win and overall) and at national level (class winner only).

Been training around 18 years and competing for 11 of those so I have been around the traps awhile and been lucky enough to form friendships with some of the best Aussie BBers around. In this regard I consider myself very lucky.

I am by no means gifted in the genetics department and have busted my guts for every ounce of muscle gained. I started BBing at a b/weight of 67 kg at my present height of 6'0 and competed for the first time 7 long, hard years later at a b/weight of 97 kg.

The attached pics are fairly old ones but remain some of my favourites. The most muscular shot was taken the day after my win at the NABBA nationals all those years ago.

Some of the shots have come out a bit dark but I lack the requiste skills to fix that up.

As you can see I will never give big Ronnie any sleepless nights (or any IFBB pro for that matter) but it is the sport I love and will continue to strive at for the fulfilment it brings me.

Flame away guys.

MA92

Comment

Comment

A back shot........

Comment

Oh well...i see ur already on top of it.......LOL

Comment

On stage............

Comment

One last one.........

Comment

Thanks Ton1333, it wasnt as hard as I thought!

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
                        X