Be Rough-But Gentle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Rough-But Gentle

Ok Here it is. I have only been lifting for 3 years steady. Off and on before that more off than on though. I got bit by the Iron Bug after my divorce and have been very steady since then. It has become a major part of my life. Maybe to large some say. I started using AAS in 2002. At first like most I didn't know shit for eating or otherwise. Skip took me on one year ago. Mostly because I am a Charity Case and I live pretty close to him. I know I am behind most of you starting out so late in life. But I am determined to take it as far as I can-(within Reason). I have added a lot of muscle in the last year alone. And subtracted 30lbs of fat since Jan. I still have a long way to go in eight weeks. You will probably see many threads of me crying here in the next two months. The weight is getting very stubborn now. I think it is because we are down to the old fat. I have never been leaner than this since 6th grade. With out further ado.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Originally posted by rugbythug

Comment

Comment

Congrats on your progress

First of all congrats on your progress. Dropping 30lb of bf while adding or maintaining your LBM is great progress. I will compliment anyone who has set some goals, knuckled down and made steady progress. Keep up the good work!

To be honest, I think that you still have a lot of work and strict dieting ahead of you if you plan to compete in 8 weeks. Finding a contest that was 12 or 14 weeks out might make your journey more manageable. Ideally you want to be contest ready 1-2 weeks ahead of your contest date and that will not be a luxury you will have if you are 8 weeks out now. Going slower allows you to retain more of your LBM and come in tighter. Skip is the guy to help you as much as anyone can - so you have a great coach. That is a big help.
        VA Maddog

Comment

I've got to congratulate you on losing 30 lbs of fat in less than 12 weeks. I have to agree with Maddogg, you appear to be further than 8 weeks out based on the pics you posted. But don't let what I've said deter your plans, you know you're body better than anyone and with Skip's help you could look great in 8 weeks.

Tell us about the show you're doing? What class will you be competing in?

Keep up the good work and stay on track, you really have made fantastic progress so far.

BTW - Ya gotta get rid of that hat....I can just barely make out the website on it.

Comment

iI NOT COMPLEMENTING YOU UNTIL YOU PICK UP YOUR DAMN DRAWERS!
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Re: Be Rough-But Gentle

Originally posted by rugbythug
              I know I am behind most of you starting out so late in life.
              You don't say how old you are and don't look that old from your pics. What's late in life? I started juicing at 33.

I was going to make some comments but figured out what made you look weird is that you got your shorts on TOO DAMN LOW in these pics.

Keep up the great work!!!

xcel
              Lift Smarter, not more
              60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

I am 28. But didn't start lifting till 25. So still relatively new to the gym. In the pics I am

6-0

Comment

Good job with the progress you have made so far!

I don't want to sound the same as everyone else, but that is the major thing I notice..... 8 weeks is not a lot of time, and you still have a fair bit of work to do..... So stay dedicated and do your best!

Good Luck!
                  ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                  MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Hey bro....congrats on the progress thus far..sound like youve been busting your ass..that hard work will pay off.

Ive never done a show so I dont know what someone is supposed to look like at "X" amount of weeks out...just keep working hard and setting those goals. Best of luck...

-slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                    X