New Here-Intro/Critique Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here-Intro/Critique Me

Hey guys new here like the caption says and I'm VERY interested in DC training and also new to the concept. I am 25, 6'1 230lbs currently around 12-13%bf(guessing) I've been training for just about 10 years, 5-6 of those years religiously the first half was just tinkering around through highschool and college. I love lifting/diet it's now my life. I just recently decided to compete in a BBing show within the next year or two in in no rush I want to go about things the right way and put my time in in the gym and kitchen. My plan is to compete in my first show at 225-230 stage weight but I know I got a little ways to go before that happens. About 2 months ago I weighed 260 I am now leaning down to get primed for my next growth phase. I appreciate any feedback/critiquing you may be willing to give. Can't hurt my feelings in fact you will probably just push me to work harder in all aspects. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435849457.888069.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435849485.325203.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435849512.223825.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435849534.291698.jpg
    Last edited by BeastGunz; 07-02-2015, 11:18 AM.

Just realized there is a proper "Intro" section. Admin feel free to move this if it is a problem!

Comment

Welcome to IM. This is a great place to learn about DC. If you haven't already, study the stickies in the doggpound.

You have a solid foundation. I'd say just keep adding good weight overall.
      2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
      2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
      2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
      2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
      2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
      2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Welcome!
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Thanks guys seems like a great bunch of dedicated lifters/BBers here.

Comment

If you are serious about training and bodybuilding then Intense Muscle is the place for you!

Looks like you have a solid foundation to work from and a good shape for being 6'1" as well.

Start a journal in the journal section so we can follow along. It's a great way to track your progress and be able to look back at where you started from a ways down the road. With DC training you will want a log book but your journal is where you can also put numbers and talk about how your sessions go and make notes of ways you are doing things to you can keep the variables the same so you know you are progressing.

Oh, and there's this Skip guy who's pretty smart. Talk to that guy

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
            *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
            •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
            *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
              If you are serious about training and bodybuilding then Intense Muscle is the place for you!

Looks like you have a solid foundation to work from and a good shape for being 6'1" as well.

Start a journal in the journal section so we can follow along. It's a great way to track your progress and be able to look back at where you started from a ways down the road. With DC training you will want a log book but your journal is where you can also put numbers and talk about how your sessions go and make notes of ways you are doing things to you can keep the variables the same so you know you are progressing.

Oh, and there's this Skip guy who's pretty smart. Talk to that guy

Will do man! And holy shit lol I've already been through a lot of skips threads and I am nothing short of amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by BeastGunz View Post
                Will do man! And holy shit lol I've already been through a lot of skips threads and I am nothing short of amazed.
                He's a great guy and I feel privileged to work with him.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Welcome aboard bro! Good physique, I know how it is trying to fill out a tall frame. DC training took me a long way

Comment

Thanks! I look forward to starting on my new routine Monday. I think it will be just what I need to get the ball rolling again. I've been training 5-6 days a week now for quite a long time so I think by changing it up it will force my body to respond.

Comment

Welcome. Pretty good physique, keep up hard work.

Comment

Thanks and I've just begun! I am actually planning to work with skip this fall/winter and possibly into a prep for my first show so I'd like to be somewhat accustomed to the DC methods by time that happens. I'm happy to be apart of IM though. Lots of great info here and seems relatively low on the "drama scale" haha

Comment

New Here-Intro/Critique Me

Just gonna give an update on my cut progress. Been running Clen 3 days on 1 day off for 1 week now at 40mcg. Just a cruising dose of test c(250mg). I've been only consuming carbs about 50g/meal complex post fasted AM cardio high GI pre and post workout. I am planning to drop them around 5-8g/meal next week. Keeping protein high though right around 385g/day. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437340071.945268.jpg226lbs morning weight

Comment

Originally posted by BeastGunz View Post
                            Just gonna give an update on my cut progress. Been running Clen 3 days on 1 day off for 1 week now at 40mcg. Just a cruising dose of test c(250mg). I've been only consuming carbs about 50g/meal complex post fasted AM cardio high GI pre and post workout. I am planning to drop them around 5-8g/meal next week. Keeping protein high though right around 385g/day. [ATTACH]50187[/ATTACH]226lbs morning weight
                            test c at cutting ? what a waste

And at your current BF you dont need Clen / Test or whatever, you could reach 10% easily by cardio ...
                            I would recommend gear for bulking only or pre-contest

Comment

Good progress
                              But why gear? I don't think you have reached your natty potential yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X