lol

Skip
    [url]www.TEAMSKIP.com[/url]

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: [url]www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      I am not going to beat you up but my information contradicts what you are posting. Someone correct me if i am wrong here:

It wasn't ADD medication that caused gyno but ADHD medication, specifically, Risperdal. From my understanding, this is the only medication for ADHD that caused gyno.

If I am correct, you will have nothing to worry about as far as gyno from medication.

Now, if you had a high body fat then you likely could have had higher levels of estrogen. Still, what I explained in my last post still stands. COULD you have gyno? I suppose you COULD. Based on what you have EXPLAINED and how it LOOKS in the pic, you do NOT have gyno.

Skip
      This is correct. I took adderall (amphetamine salt) almost all throughout middle and high school. Due to concerns over my health I did a tremendous amount of research on how it affects the body. During my research I read a lot about risperdal. Gyno is a known side effect although not listed on its main list.

This all assuming he took risperdal at some point. There is nothing about adderall that will cause gyno. The majority of kids at my schools growing up took it and as far as I know not one had gyno.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

And Risperdal was for ADHD, not ADD. My son has ADD so I know a little more than the average about these compounds.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: [url]www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          And Risperdal was for ADHD, not ADD. My son has ADD so I know a little more than the average about these compounds.

Skip
          Risperdal is a usually for schizophrenia and bipolar. I've never seen it used for ADHD.

And yes, it can cause gyno.
          #docswholift
          PGY-1 FM
          "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
            Risperdal is a usually for schizophrenia and bipolar. I've never seen it used for ADHD.

And yes, it can cause gyno.
            I was on Risperdol for years for Schizophrenia. It is a monster. Pill rolling, involuntary muscle flexion, gyno, lighting bolts zapping through my brain. I can't believe doctors would prescribe this for ADHD. That is reckless. I ended up on Cogentin to treat the Parkinsons-like tremors and tweaks and twitches.

Edit: Wow. I need to start looking at the dates. Old thread. Sorry.
            Last edited by RipVanBlack; 02-21-2017, 02:30 PM. Reason: old thread

Comment

Originally posted by RipVanBlack View Post
              I was on Risperdol for years for Schizophrenia. It is a monster. Pill rolling, involuntary muscle flexion, gyno, lighting bolts zapping through my brain. I can't believe doctors would prescribe this for ADHD. That is reckless. I ended up on Cogentin to treat the Parkinsons-like tremors and tweaks and twitches.

Edit: Wow. I need to start looking at the dates. Old thread. Sorry.
              This is an old thread so I might struggle to recall but I believe risperdal wasn't a typical medication for ADHD but one for specific ADHD situations/cases where other medications didn't work well.

Skip

Comment

It won't let me post links. There is a warning specifically not to give to young children.

Some docs might go off label with it.

Risperdol has the same kind of kick as Haldol.

I still refuse treatment with risperdol unless my wife convinces me I'm not living in reality.

I can remember fighting 6 security techs in the hospital for trying to make me take it. Ended up face down with a man on each arm and each leg being force injected with haldol. Good thing too. That is when someone needs to be on risperdol. When without it you may be a danger to yourself or others.

Man those guys were pissed.

Comment

Working...
                X