Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Legs...

here's the before as of may.
    Last edited by flexmaster; 09-16-2004, 03:42 PM.

and here's my afters as of 3 weeks ago.

Comment

i did as much research on dc leg training as i could find and came up with the heavy 6 rep set for strength and the 20 repper for size. (correct me if i'm wrong please.)

Comment

FM, Try going heavy 8-12 then go heavier 4-8, see how that works for a while...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

ok, so don't do the 20 repper at all?

Comment

nice improvement, keep it up!
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

thanks GB. i appreciate the encouragement.

Comment

Flxmtr,
                Looks like some nice improvements happening! That’s always a motivator, right!

Comment

yeah it is indeed. thanks

Comment

in the last 3 weeks...

Comment

First, you posted this in the critical assessment forum so I know you want it straight so here goes:

First, the improvements are obvious - no question. I do wonder how much time has elapsed because if the gap in time is a year, the progress would be much less impressive than if it were 3 or 4 months or something similar.

Second, they have come up tremendously BUT (and I think you may already know this) they still need much more size.

Also, as your quads take off, make damned sure that you are not leaving your calves behind because nothing will look more retarded in the end than having large quads and shitty calves.

I would wonder how much the new leg size has helped to increase your upper body size, as well?? Just curious.

Again, your progress is very good, bro. My hat is off to you because legs do not grow easily no matter who it is. Keep pounding them and keep them growing.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

being a quad man myself i attest to what skip said, legs dont grow easily no matter who it is.. so keep pounding them hard flexmaster...nothing impresses the judges more than tree trunk sized thighs, sliced and diced of course...

one more thing....squat, all out balls-to-the-wall squats my friend...no excuses

pudge
                        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                          First, you posted this in the critical assessment forum so I know you want it straight so here goes:

First, the improvements are obvious - no question. I do wonder how much time has elapsed because if the gap in time is a year, the progress would be much less impressive than if it were 3 or 4 months or something similar.

Second, they have come up tremendously BUT (and I think you may already know this) they still need much more size.

Also, as your quads take off, make damned sure that you are not leaving your calves behind because nothing will look more retarded in the end than having large quads and shitty calves.

I would wonder how much the new leg size has helped to increase your upper body size, as well?? Just curious.

Again, your progress is very good, bro. My hat is off to you because legs do not grow easily no matter who it is. Keep pounding them and keep them growing.

Skip
                          Skip, thanks for the straight forward assessment, i appreciate it. the time from the first pic (in the mirror) to the last pic of both legs is a little over 4 months... end of may- beginning of september.

i have definately noticed more size on the upperbody, but the amazing thing has been the strength...i've been getting stronger everywhere, it's great.

funny you should mention calves too, i was just noticing the other day how much they have grown while doing dc. i've never seen a noticable size change in my calves before so this is amazing me.

once again thanks skip, i appreciate it.

Pudgy-thanks to you too bro.

Comment

Don't mention it, bro.

I would like to see another progress right around the first of the year. That would be cool.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                              Don't mention it, bro.

I would like to see another progress right around the first of the year. That would be cool.

Skip
                              your wish is my command. :flex:

Comment

Working...
                              X