X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back pic three weeks out

just found this one

"nothing tastes as good as being lean feels"

Looking good Hammer, I tried to find a previous photo to compare. I, believe I, remember seeing some. If I’m not mistaking you for someone else it appears that you have worked you delts and made some improvements there. What is the date of your show in Manchester NH? Is that listed under Eastcoast BB?
    Have you done this show previously?

Comment

It's the same contest in which i'm competing. The date is next sunday, sept 26. I'll be a middleweight as will hammer.

Comment

Good luck, guys. Hammer, very good back shot.

Comment

3 weeks out? I thought you said that this was at 1 week out when you sent it to me?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Good Luck Hammer !
            Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

oops..sometimes when I lable saved pics I get confused must have sent it by accident! How many back pics did I send you?

"nothing tastes as good as being lean feels"

Comment

It looks like your front delts are WAY too over developped........compared to the rest anyways. They almost touch your ears lol
                Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebolt
                  It looks like your front delts are WAY too over developed........compared to the rest anyways. They almost touch your ears lol
                  I agree, good work, but they overshadow the rest of the pose
                  Try to work on rotating the scapula down and out when doing this pose to give a little better width to the back
                  You are not making the 'disappearing back' mistake that some do, but if you can get the lats out a little further, it really helps this shot
                  Lift big 2 get big
                  TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                  mod at bodybuilding.com
                  mod at iron-forum.com
                  mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                  So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                  "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                  Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Wow your looking really good man!! whats your cals,pro etc at right now??training??

Comment

Working...
                    X