2015 NPC Supplement Express:
      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Thank you guys for the feedback! I'm pretty critical of myself so I'm already looking forward to making improvements to my physique.

Update pics...squatted for a ton of volume on Monday and hit back pretty hard Tuesday so I was having a hard time getting legs and back to pop as much as I'd like. I normally take pics Fridays instead of Wednesdays as thats when I feel I look the sharpest. Weight isn't changing much lately.

Attached Files

Comment

Awesome quads man. Your back is pretty thick as well. You should be good to go in 11 weeks. Keep killin' it!
          2005 HOA Natural Classic
          2006 OCB Midwest
          2007 ABA Natural Illinois
          2008 HOA Natural Classic
          NPC Mid-Illinois
          NPC Midwest Open
          NPC Natural Grand Prix
          2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
          USPA Illinois State
          NGA Heart of America
          NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Ugh, that damn scale If there's one thing I try to remind myself during prep, it's that the scale isn't always a reliable tool. I worked with Skip for my last prep and only lost about 10lbs through the whole process. My weight didn't budge at ALL for the first 5-6 weeks, yet each week I continually looked leaner.

When you are done with prep, look back through your pictures, starting from 17 weeks out - that's when you'll really notice how well you improved week to week.
            2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Figure & Overall
            2013 NPC Rhode Island - 1st Figure
            2012 NPC Emerald Cup - 2nd Figure
            2010 NPC Northwest Championships - 4th Figure

Comment

Awesome legs man, keep it up
              :preach:

Comment

Thanks a ton for the kind words guys and the encouragement...I appreciate it! I gave myself some time because I am on the road...a lot...for work. My company puts me in the Residence Inn everywhere I go so I always have a kitchen and a grill which makes it easy. With training, I stick to just a few basic movements because I am always in different gyms so it helps to keep things simple and I can track progression that way.

Comment

great quads!

Comment

Originally posted by Mast View Post
                    great quads!
                    Thank you!

I've been having pretty good workouts the last few weeks despite being on the road and living out of a hotel. This morning was a "Pull" day...snapped a couple RDB's post-workout when I got back to the hotel to see what my back looked like with a little blood in it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374576651.122963.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374576664.407758.jpg

Comment

First thing out of bed this morning, before any food, water, or cardio. Weight is around 185 empty stomach/bladder. Strength is holding out but feeling flat. Today is a refeed day so I should fill out some.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375277121.988710.jpg

Comment

Looks like you got everything in order!keep grinding!

Comment

Originally posted by jplahm View Post
                          Looks like you got everything in order!keep grinding!
                          Thank you! I have work to do yet, lots of it, but I feel like I'm in a good place right now. I'm starting to get excited for offseason so I can add all the size possible as that's what I need.

Comment

Working...
                          X