No announcement yet.

Feedback wanted! 5'9" 185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting now at 4 weeks out guys, pics are on the right and everything is coming along perfect

Comment

1 week out

Comment

It has been a very long time since I posted here! I started this thread in 2013 and I am still looking to be the best version of myself I can be. This year has been a tough one as I had a near-death experience. Thought I was having a stroke and nearly died. It was in fact something called an AVM in my brain. It is an improper connection between arteries and veins. I did have 1 brain surgery and they went inside a 2nd time but to their surprise the rest of the problem had fixed itself. I trained at a very light intensity for about 3 months with the testosterone of a 10 year old girl in my system and lost a lot of the muscle I had gained throughout the years. In April I started to push it again hard (intensity) and got on TRT. I can say I am at my best here at about 233. No competitions in mind. Had the privilege of working with skip for many years but have been doing my own thing for the last few years. The goal is still a pro card one day and I do not want to compete again until I know I have the size (of course the condition needs to be there) to aim for a top 4 at a pro qualifier. Here are the latest progress pictures after a 10 week cut cycle (VERY LIGHT CYCLE).

Attached Files
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.
        Last edited by djjohnnied; 11-08-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

8 months later after a solid bulk. Sitting at 245 here. Doing a cut to get some body fat off and then will decide if to either do a prep or keep slowly chipping away at it! Here in Canada, we have not had more than a few handful of shows since 2019...2021 has not had a single show yet.... Thanks for all the support on this site for so many years!

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hey guys! Wanted to give you an update. Decided I may compete in 7 weeks. These pics were a few days ago. Still have plenty of fat to lose but working hard daily at getting rid of it. This has been the best prep I have ever done. I have been able to maintain all my muscle and strength on the least amount of gear I have ever used in a prep and only introduced fat burners in this week. Have a lot of work to still do but thank you to all who have kept up with this thread for nearly 10 years!

PhotoGrid_1631723585743.jpg PhotoGrid_1631723628865.jpg PhotoGrid_1631723662941.jpg PhotoGrid_1631723565532.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by djjohnnied View Post
              Hey guys! Wanted to give you an update. Decided I may compete in 7 weeks. These pics were a few days ago. Still have plenty of fat to lose but working hard daily at getting rid of it. This has been the best prep I have ever done. I have been able to maintain all my muscle and strength on the least amount of gear I have ever used in a prep and only introduced fat burners in this week. Have a lot of work to still do but thank you to all who have kept up with this thread for nearly 10 years!

PhotoGrid_1631723585743.jpg PhotoGrid_1631723628865.jpg PhotoGrid_1631723662941.jpg PhotoGrid_1631723565532.jpg
              Great improvement but I think you'll need more than 7 weeks if we're being honest. That's a great starting point for 12 weeks out though.

Comment

Originally posted by justaguy View Post

Great improvement but I think you'll need more than 7 weeks if we're being honest. That's a great starting point for 12 weeks out though.
                Thanks so much man! We will see what happens. For now just putting in the work daily, I have a strange physique where I never look in shape until the end. I have had the privilege of working with skip for a few years in the past and this was always the case. As I said, I may do it, may not. Just going to keep cutting for now

Comment

Thanks so much man! We will see what happens. For now just putting in the work daily, I have a strange physique where I never look in shape until the end. I have had the privilege of working with skip for a few years in the past and this was always the case. As I said, I may do it, may not. Just going to keep cutting for now
                  You know you better than me Good luck my man. I actually miss prepping, ready to get back into that mindset again in december

Comment

You know you better than me Good luck my man. I actually miss prepping, ready to get back into that mindset again in december
                    Thanks so much man! really appreciate that I will keep you guys posted if I compete or at least what I look like in a few weeks. That is fantastic! When is your next show!? Would love to see some of your progress pics

Comment

Thanks so much man! really appreciate that I will keep you guys posted if I compete or at least what I look like in a few weeks. That is fantastic! When is your next show!? Would love to see some of your progress pics
                      I competed August 21st, my next will be in April '22. I have a few pics in my log. I worked with SKIP 8 years ago when I did my last one and have been kicking around the idea of doing it again.

Comment

I competed August 21st, my next will be in April '22. I have a few pics in my log. I worked with SKIP 8 years ago when I did my last one and have been kicking around the idea of doing it again.
                        That's awesome and I'm going to go check out your log! Keep up the good work bro :-)

Comment

Some updated pics from this past weekend

Attached Files
                          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Some updated pics for any of you who care or follow

filedata/fetch?id=1637725&d=1634327043&type=thumb

Attached Files
                            This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X