No announcement yet.

Feedback wanted! 5'9" 185

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man! I actually will be bulking until December so I have plenty of time to bulk more! Goal is to give myself about 20 to 24 weeks to prep for wither a may show or a June show. Strength is quite decent. I incline bench 225, squat 375 and deadlift 425 all for sets of 5-8. And yeah i will make sure not to tuck shirt in lmao!

Comment

Nice Work!

Comment

What's your goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Cronos View Post
          What's your goals?
          short term. Win my first bodybuilding show in May and qualify for provincials. Long term IFBB pro.

Comment

Good friend of mine took this vid today! Check this out guys!

[youtube]XnKO8i6o1zA[/youtube]

Comment

This is good shit right here ^ .

Skip
              www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
              Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: IntenseMuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Great progress man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                  This is good shit right here ^ .

Skip
                  ^^^^
                  thanks boys! Only have a few more weeks before my contest prep begins!

Comment

I have awesome news guys! I have contacted skip and he will be my prep coach beginning very soon! I am very excited to work with him and do my first bodybuilding show!

Comment

NICE! I'm super stoked for you bro! I hope you'll keep a log here so we can follow along!

Tear it up!!
                      Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Guys, I truly must say, SKIP IS THE MOST ATTENTIVE AND STAND UP GENTLEMAN EVER! It has been roughly 2 months since we began working together, my weight in these pictures went from 212-207, so not a ton in terms of actual scale change, but the differences I see are very apparent, I am leaner at this moment sitting at 204.5 currently, I will post pics again in a few weeks. And this is just the beginning, I am 16 weeks out still. He's always ready to help, he gets back to me very quickly, I am extremely happy with working with him and I encourage ANYBODY looking to take their physique to the next level to hire this man, he knows what he's talking about, has a ton of experience and will get you where you want to be. He truly cares about his clients, and the check ins are very in depth and detailed, not like other coaches that want you checking in every few weeks. He encourages you and makes sure that you are working hard.

Attached Files

Comment

13 weeks out guys!!!

Comment

Here are some updated pics of the same poses guys! 7 weeks out, skip's help has been unbelievable, I truly recommend this man to anybody. He is making one of my dreams in life come true and I cannot and will not ever be able to thank him enough.

Comment

looking good man. keep on putting that quality size. Make sure you focus on increasing ur V taper and pay special attention to Hams, calves and glutes development

Comment

Hey guys! so thanks to skip I won my class and won the best poser award! I am unbelievably happy and will tell you, skip is the best! He is an amazing coach and I have never heard of anyone speak of a coach that gives them as much attention as skip does, I cannot say enough good things about him, I am a disciple of skip and preach about him to everyone I know lol
                                check these out

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X