X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'2, 241

Training dc for 6 years

Comment

That flash is pretty killer but from what I can see good job.

How about a back shot?

Are you always this lean or were your prepping for something?
      If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
      http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
      2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
      2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

Looking fabulous ! You look like you've put a lot of work in there... nice work !

It ain't easy to build muscle on a large frame but you did a great job !
        True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

That's a Frank Zane type waist right there, man.
          Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Good work!..and I hate you. ;-)
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

That's one hell of a shape.
              Use the following discount code: BDB830 and save 5 to 10% on your order at www.trueprotein.com

Comment

That flash, my eyes!

Lookin' good brotha...how long ago and how heavy were you in your avatar? Night and day for sure
                Max Muscle
                5020 Katella Ave.
                Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Just got lean for summer. Like to every year for the beach season.

That avatar pick was from '05 a month before a bodybuilding show.

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

you look great bro!!

Comment

Can you go over your bulking/leaning up strategies? I am a fellow tall guy, a bit taller than you at 6'5". I got up to 245 but looked nowhere near what you look like (prob was 20% BF). I recently leaned down to 220 and look a lot better, but my life long goal is to be 245 as lean as you are so I was just wondering what your diet strategy was.

Comment

Dude.. lookin lean as shit..

Comment

Mchicia1
                          here's my bulking and leaning strategy.
                          in the winter I get a little blurry but like to still see the outline of my abs. In the spring I start "taking things seriously" -monitoring carbs, hitting cardio every day. To get lean i follow either a Carb rotation diet with my high Carb days being legs, medium Carb days being all other training days and close to zero Carb days on non training. Days. Additionally, the year I tried a Carb backloading diet for the month and a half which yielded the fastest results Ive ever had. The only problem is that I was flat most of the time. With this strategy you avoid carbs all day and take them in only postworkout and the meal after. For me, (I train at 3)that means waxy maize (40-80 grams) after training with a half cup to a cup of oats 30 min later with whey, then neither a medium sweet potato or cup of rice with my chicken an hour and a half later.
                          this is just a quick over view of how I got in shape this summer. If you want more info let me know. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Here's a back shot. I had some time to waste while waiting for the fiancé to make sure she tried on everthing at target this weekend

Comment

Here's another pick. I've upped my carbs to about double the last few weeks and am keeping most of the conditioning

Comment

Working...
                              X