Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5wks out and Screwed, im pretty much ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5wks out and Screwed, im pretty much ready!

My bodyfat reads 3.2% on machine and calipers, im 5 wks out, all i think i have to do is dropp na+ and water, i weigh 165lbs and at my last show in april i weighed 157lbs, i thought i would set back the time of me getting ready when i went to NYC and pigged out on all kinds of food, but i still kep m cardio at 30min aday, came back and lost 4llbs 3 of it being fat. So now i dont know how to mantain b/c im in a cardio,low carb,low cal, precontest state of mind! Damn..but how do i look? Posing is fucking horrible, i working with somebody this week for that, hes a pro so it will really help

Stats
    165lbs
    5'6
    "I get my protein where top athletes and bodybuilders get
    theirs -Trueprotein.com" :dcchomp:

more pics

Comment

Good jon Bro, looks like you just need to maitain until showtime! Ask Kidrok about the caloric runaway syndrome... he had 8 weeks between shows and came in bigger and harder....
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

BSD,

Post up your pics from you last show. I think you are fine. There still is a teensy little bit fat to be lost (e.g., in your midsection - not much at all), and w/ 5 weeks, this will be no problem.

-Randy
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

in my midsection it feels like water, it was like that last time until i dropped my sodium and water, then it tighten up, its always like that, idk?

Comment

here are some more, after the show, during the fall ima pay doggcrap to help me out with some size!

Comment

BSD,

Looks like it could be just a tad of fat still to me (we're talkin' like 1-2lb, man - VERY little), but that's easy enough know - do a test run and dry out, take some pics and compare... You've got plenty of time...

What's your posing coach say?...

-R
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

im going to houston next saturday to meet him, its ifbb pro frank roberson..he told me on the phone if im 3.2 percent go to roadhouse tommoro and eat as many peanuts as i would like, a steak and yam..then gets some fafree no sugar added yogurt later, thats what he said..what do u think? do i do what ive beend doing to loose that 2lbs of fat...its been melting off me so far..i weighed 173 not last wednesday but the wednesday before that, now i weight 165lbs?

Comment

BSD,

Frank's your guy - do exactly what he says and nothing different. I would show him some pics, though. I'm not big on bodyfat estimation tests to gauge dietary strategies to compete on stage...

-R
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

i sent him some pics, but he hasnt responded yet, do u or anybody else think it would hurt, hell i looked like this 2-3weeks out last time.

Comment

BSD,
                      i am also following your progress on MM, I followed your threads before your last show too. I greatly admire your dedication at your younge age, I started lifting real young and people thought i was nuts, My mom, like yours, was into fitness so that really helped out alot..now she always says.."what did i do..i created a monster," LOL
                      I think you look much better this time around and your posing is getting better too. I do feel however that you should listen to Franks advice, there are some very knowledgeable people on these boards but nothing compares to 1 on 1, where Frank can see u in the flesh, pics can hid things that are there, and can also create things that are NOT there...
                      I drive 5+ hours at least once a year so my adviser can look things over, it is always so much better than pics alone.

Comment

Everything else aside - pics vs. in the flesh, what to eat and not to eat, whether to stay tight with the diet, etc.. That is all irrelevant in a sense. You need to listen to Frank simply because he has been working with you. Listen to him not because he is better or one to one or anything but because this is the guy you chose to handle your prep. Stay with him all the way. Never mind what everyone else thinks.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

BSD,

There ya go. It IS great to see ya here, that's for sure, but I think that Frank will appreciate that we're encouraging you to make him the bottom (and only) line in your prep.

Skip and DC have obviously seen where, even in trainees / clients who have the right intentions, trying to gather and synthesize all sorts of conflicting info. (especially on the 'net) can lead to disaster.

I had a scenario earlier this year with a teen BB'er who was training for his 1st show at my gym. He had another person who was *supposed to be* helping him, so I refused giving him advice. Only when he was 2 weeks out did I jump in to try to save him some embarassment because he was totally lost. Point of the story is that I probably shouldn't have (I just felt pretty bad b/c he had been ditched - or so it seemed), b/c he wasn't ready to listen to me and *just* me.

I told him to get someone to do is color (and offered): he said (although he'd never even SEEN and show) that he knew his Mom could do it. His color looked like shit.

I told him how to drop his water for the show, giving him a spreadsheet with everything laid out (spent over an hour talking him through the details so he could do a practice run). He decided to listen to a buddy of his who had never competed by was a wrestler in H.S. who said he should sit in a sauna wearing a garbage bag... His was water logged as all hell on stage.

I'm def. not saying that you would do this at all (not one bit), but I think Frank would maybe wonder why you seem to be (?) second guessing him.

Go with Frank, Bro - that's absolute awesome that you've got a Pro to help you out, especially when you're this young. You've got one hell of a future, i think, if you stick with it.

Regardless of the above, keep those pics comin' - you're lookin' great.

-Randy
                          The Book Has Arrived!
                          The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

thanks for all the replies, and suggestions, i appreciate it alot. Ill keep the pics coming! PEACE

Comment

forgot my side chest

Comment

Working...
                              X