Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bouncer dave View Post
    look at this one .
    I had no clue he did that stuff.....was that Photoshopped at all?

Sorry to hijack militarymuscle. Your rear lat spread is looking thick too.

Comment

P.S. ..........girls LOVE prominent hip flexors

Comment

mm with your dead lift you may wanna give powerlifting a shot as well. your 495 for reps looked solid.
        site owner of ironaddicts.com

Comment

im pluggin along in a KETO state to get somewhat CLOSE to that type of midsections......you bastard..

looking solid, specially for 6'3"

phats

Comment

Originally posted by btech View Post
            I had no clue he did that stuff.....was that Photoshopped at all?

Sorry to hijack militarymuscle. Your rear lat spread is looking thick too.
            I have no idea whats going on with that pic... i dont want to stare at it to long.

Thanks BTECH
            Originally posted by btech View Post
            P.S. ..........girls LOVE prominent hip flexors
            LOL yeah...... they call it the "money line" or the some have called it the "GI Joe line".... but yeah they like it
            Originally posted by exmgq View Post
            mm with your dead lift you may wanna give powerlifting a shot as well. your 495 for reps looked solid.
            thanks exmgp..... i was auctually thinking about it for a while.... try to join the NAVY PL'ing team and then i would just train for the next 4 years and not have to worry about going overseas or anything. I might do a local meet when i get back in late oct to see where i stand. But its it definetly something i would like to try..... as of right now i think i could get close to a 1600 total.

But i still have a lot of catchin up to you man your deads looked crazy! Plus i watched all the other vids of you and they are very motivating,
            Originally posted by phatkid77 View Post
            im pluggin along in a KETO state to get somewhat CLOSE to that type of midsections......you bastard..

looking solid, specially for 6'3"

phats
            LOL..... thanks dude..... just keep trucking man youll get there
            "BBing should be a lifetime pursuit or are you are missing the point . Make that in your plans from the very begining .Take it as far as you wish [ and genetics will allow ] , but don't miss what bbing is suposed to be about .Or you really will be missing out ....." - IABADMAN

Use JSB982 as your discount code at trueprotein.com and recieve 5% discount on all orders.

http://www.nastrongmaninc.com/pdf/entries/bsform.pdf = link to strongman comp augest 8th in norfolk, va

Comment

Hey guys thought I would bring up this old post and let you know I am still alive! Pretty crazy looking back at these old pics and see what I have done in the past 6 years, both in physique and in life. Since these I have gotten married, got my degree, been to a million countries, earned a commission as an officer. I just wanted to thank al who have helped me on this board...... Wake, skip, Bruno, homon, kid rock, heck man, Dante and many others please don't be offended if I left you off. This discipline I learned from this hobby and forum has carried over to all facets of my life and am very thankful for everyone here, it is a great community. Here's a pic of me a couple weeks ago, with some very non challant diet and training. I still lift heavy! Deadlifts are in the 700s, bench in the 400s and squats in the 700s. Anyways happy thanksgiving to you All!
              Attached Files
              "BBing should be a lifetime pursuit or are you are missing the point . Make that in your plans from the very begining .Take it as far as you wish [ and genetics will allow ] , but don't miss what bbing is suposed to be about .Or you really will be missing out ....." - IABADMAN

Use JSB982 as your discount code at trueprotein.com and recieve 5% discount on all orders.

http://www.nastrongmaninc.com/pdf/entries/bsform.pdf = link to strongman comp augest 8th in norfolk, va

Comment

Sorry made a typo squats are on the 600s now.... Took sometime off them and have been running a lot and getting pretty good at it even though I hate everyone second of it and am forced ! Sub 9 minute mile and a halls though... Not to shabby!

Comment

Damn bro.....great to see you doing soo amazing....hit me on instagram or fb.....you made great achievements

Meow....I meant...wake...lol
                  to save as much money as possible on all your orders from www.TrueProtein.com
                  type AXW999 in the discountcode box

2008 NPC South Florida Bodybuilding Heavyweight Champion

Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Awesome work, and crazy numbers...Good to see BOTH (MM and Wake) of you back on here.
                    2005 HOA Natural Classic
                    2006 OCB Midwest
                    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                    2008 HOA Natural Classic
                    NPC Mid-Illinois
                    NPC Midwest Open
                    NPC Natural Grand Prix
                    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                    USPA Illinois State
                    NGA Heart of America
                    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Ta da... slow and steady wins again!

Comment

paint yourself green and apply for the new hulk, big 6 yr difference!

Comment

Welcome back MM...Looks like life has treated you well! Nice job on the putting on the size...Are you still in San Diego? The breakfast offer still stands..lol
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Wake - great to see you on here brother! I hope your doing well! I don't have a Facebook or Instagram but I'm in the process of getting it back up and running again...... Need to get with the times!

Breck - dude looks like you have been doing great things man! Very impressive and great to see your still around.

VG - oh yeah, slow and steady! I really more or less just enjoy training and don't stress it too hard now. I usually do my "meals" during the day and relax after work and eat a good dinner and drink more beers than I should. But it's in my PWO window lol. Training I just kind of wing it, always a big lift with a bunch of other stuff thrown in. I'll even do a lil crossfit stuff every now and then for conditioning. I have finally been having to work around small injuries, like knees . Leg, ect.... Getting old!

Dr crapp - thanks man, I appreciate.

Heckman - man is it great to see you! I was on the USS Alwaysouttoaea when I was in SD last time and never got to meet up and wish we could have had our breakfast. Then I got sent up to Seattle for the last couple years. I'll be in Rhode Island till summer but am aiming on getting back to SD bc as you know it's the greatest place on earth! I really liked world gym...... And I want a sweet place down town. I attached a pic of a drill hat saluting me for you.... Drill hats are not fun as you know lol!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now this is a story with a happy ending!

Nice job, MM.

-S
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Impressive changing.
                                From Russia with love

Comment

Working...
                                X