Holy Moly!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Moly!!!!

Hey you nasty ppl!!! I just noticed this forum. Why didn't anyone tell me? I LOVE bikes even though I know next to nothing about them. I mean the chopper kind of bikes not the road racer kind. I prefer a leisurely cruise rather than seeing how fast I can go. So give me some feedback please. How much would something like the one in the following pic cost? That said, I will settle for something secondhand too (as long as it wasn't too bad); right now the price is the problem but I would LOVE a real bike one day. I have only had the BLEEP BLEEP...CHUGGA CHUGGA kind so far.

that is a bad ass bike bro, if I had to guess, I would put that bike in the 40-50K range (i'm no bike expert)
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I will settle for a Kawasaki MeanStreak, even though KR would laugh at me......
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
        I will settle for a Kawasaki MeanStreak, even though KR would laugh at me......
        I won't laugh but if we ever cruise together you have to stay a ways behind me!
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I live in Michigan, POT HOLE haven. I could not own a rigid unless I wanted a spine transplant.
          Junkyard Dog
          Do it until it bleeds!

Comment

West Coast Choppers aren't cheap. That bike would probably run you $50k +

Big Dog, Red Horse (and possibly even American Ironhorse) make some real nice custom choppers starting in the 20s....I'd look there if cost is the issue.

Comment

1. What's a rigid?
              2. Where can I look for Big Dog, Red Horse and American Ironhorse?
              3. What can you get in the $10K range?

Comment

a rigid is a bike with no suspension ...see the rear tire is mounted on the frame using no swingarm or shocks ...very bumpy ride if you ask me .

Comment

That's not good for me. I live in another pot hole haven. Any suggestions for a nice bike guys?

Comment

I'm with Pumpseeker saying a bike like that is 50k + easy. F-ing nice as hell tho.
                    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Well can anyone give me some suggestions or what?? I thought we had some bike afficionados here!!!

Comment

I'm not big into choppers, but there's plenty of other companies that make 'em ~ Go here for BigDog; they make a nice chopper ~ so does Route 66 for half the price West Coast Chopper or IronHorse does ~

Both Big Dog and Route 66 are fine bikes ~ I just can't seem to find a website for Route 66

IronHorse has more problems with 'em and anyone I know that has one just bitches and moans...so, that's my take on West Coast Choppers and Iron Horse ~ too expensive...too many problems ~

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                          1. What's a rigid?
                          2. Where can I look for Big Dog, Red Horse and American Ironhorse?
                          3. What can you get in the $10K range?
                          1.Wasted covered that.

2.Check out their sites....(big dog link above)...

http://www.redhorsecycle.com

http://www.americanironhorse.com/phpweb/index.php

http://www.route66bikes.com/

3.For 10k, I'd look into a low end Harley, maybe a Sportster, which would leave you a few thousand for customizing. For $13k, you could step it up to a HD Super Glide. Really though, you're not gonna find a custom chopper for $10k. Most start in the low 20s.

Comment

I knew a guy that made one under 10k, but that was cause he knew what he was doing ~ other than that, I'd have to agree with pumpseeker ~ sorry

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

What about a place to look for second hand choppers then?

Comment

Working...
                              X