Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R1

    Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
    My name should be: there goes the
    dude I was talkin' about!

  • #2
    .
    Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
    My name should be: there goes the
    dude I was talkin' about!

    Comment


    • #3
      180 Horsepower,

      Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
      My name should be: there goes the
      dude I was talkin' about!

      Comment


      • #4
        I am a sport bike freak, also, and I wondering the top speed that you can get on the highway and still be able to THROTTLE the front end up and hold it. 90? More??

        180hp, holy shit, bro.

        Skip


        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle


        For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

        Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Skip
          I am a sport bike freak, also, and I wondering the top speed that you can get on the highway and still be able to THROTTLE the front end up and hold it. 90? More??

          180hp, holy shit, bro.

          Skip
          You can wheelie at a lot more then 90
          with the R1
          Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
          My name should be: there goes the
          dude I was talkin' about!

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice bike. Nice girl too.
            Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Geoffke
              180 Horsepower,

              180 horses on a bike...WOAH!!! that's some horsepower for a bike brotha!!!
              "Well done is better than well said"

              :rocker:



              Comment


              • #8
                Hey Geoffke, don't you own a Aprilia Factory alos? That Porche and the girl look an awful lot like a fellow aprilia owner I know.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who's the girl? lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skip
                    I am a sport bike freak, also, and I wondering the top speed that you can get on the highway and still be able to THROTTLE the front end up and hold it. 90? More??

                    180hp, holy shit, bro.

                    Skip
                    I've been reading a lot about the new R1 and it's supposed to be easy to wheelie at any rpm in 1st or 2nd. Supposedly, you can still catch wheelies in 3rd at 100mph. I read it's awesome for wheelies....locks in place on the back wheel like magic. Btw, the claim of 180 bhp is with ram air. Without it, it's 172 bhp.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pumpseeker
                      Supposedly, you can still catch wheelies in 3rd at 100mph. I read it's awesome for wheelies....locks in place on the back wheel like magic. Btw, the claim of 180 bhp is with ram air. Without it, it's 172 bhp.
                      Well the old R1 and I am taking 2002 I was able to pull the front end up in second and run it right through a few more gears. So I wouldn't doubt that if you get the revs high enough on the 04 it shouldn't come up with took much of a problem in 3rd. As for the horse power that 180bhp is at the engine not to the wheel. Still holds the highest horse power of all the leader bikes. Hell all stock bikes for that fact. So I am not complaining.
                      [email protected]AnabolicMonsterz.com
                      [email protected]AnabolicReview.com
                      [email protected]IronBodybuilding.com
                      [email protected]BeyondMass.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shredz
                        Well the old R1 and I am taking 2002 I was able to pull the front end up in second and run it right through a few more gears. So I wouldn't doubt that if you get the revs high enough on the 04 it shouldn't come up with took much of a problem in 3rd. As for the horse power that 180bhp is at the engine not to the wheel. Still holds the highest horse power of all the leader bikes. Hell all stock bikes for that fact. So I am not complaining.
                        The suzuki hayabusa 1300 cc has more horsepower then
                        the R1, but due the weight of the R1, the R1 is the fastest
                        Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
                        My name should be: there goes the
                        dude I was talkin' about!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah, the new R1 only weighs 379 pounds! The 2003 Hayabusa weighed 478, 100 pounds more.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My friend gonna buy a brand new R1 next week,
                            man, that bike is sooo sweet but also expensive though.
                            I ride with the little brother of the R1, the yamaha thundercat,
                            the bike has 100pk, and it's more then enough for me... (now)


                            Here are some piccies:
                            Last edited by Geoffke; 04-05-2004, 12:04 PM.
                            Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
                            My name should be: there goes the
                            dude I was talkin' about!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Or see this:

                              http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products...mid=6&iid=4952
                              Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
                              My name should be: there goes the
                              dude I was talkin' about!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X