My new 67

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 67

Well, not yet. Most likely picking it up Tuesday unless my credit union does something crazy.
    1967 camaro convertible. Isn't numbers matching or perfect, but I was looking for a driver that looked nice. I don't like the paint or the wheels, so I will be changing that. But going to change over to disc brakes before anything. It is actually in really good shape. Hard to believe it is that old. Same owner since 1977, who is a mechanic and didn't drive it much.
    Attached Files
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM [url]www.truenutrition.com[/url] order - Use Code RHB606

Sweet Breck. I love 60's early 70's muscle cars, enjoy.

Comment

Awesome ride Breck! I echo 46er's comment, gotta love the 60's and 70's muscle cars!
      [URL="Squat2Depth.blogspot.com"]Squat2Depth.blogspot.com[/URL]

Comment

You've been looking for one for a while haven't you??

That's a pimp ride man. I know you busted your ass to earn it so congrats!
        Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Love it always wanted a 69 firebird conv. but ended up with a 68 camaro with a 496. Still in search for a good body firebird I can put an LSX series to daily.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by 46er View Post
              Sweet Breck. I love 60's early 70's muscle cars, enjoy.
              Originally posted by Squat2Depth View Post
              Awesome ride Breck! I echo 46er's comment, gotta love the 60's and 70's muscle cars!
              Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
              You've been looking for one for a while haven't you??

That's a pimp ride man. I know you busted your ass to earn it so congrats!
              Originally posted by 13B-T View Post
              Love it always wanted a 69 firebird conv. but ended up with a 68 camaro with a 496. Still in search for a good body firebird I can put an LSX series to daily.
              Originally posted by bigoso View Post
              Beautiful
              Thanks guys. I have been looking for 4 years or so. But I love the old muscle car era. Something cool about those old cars and just the way they smell. I can't wait to find out if I am 100% getting it...I should know in an hour. If so, driving 2.5hrs tomorrow to pick it up, then start my 6 day weekend!

I have a lot of plans for the car and plan on keeping it for a very long time. Any tips from folks on owning old cars, send them to me. Thanks again!
              2005 HOA Natural Classic
              2006 OCB Midwest
              2008 HOA Natural Classic
              NPC Mid-Illinois
              NPC Midwest Open
              NPC Natural Grand Prix
              USPA Illinois State
              NGA Heart of America
              NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM [url]www.truenutrition.com[/url] order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Tip: Go back and torque down EVERYTHING and loc-tite or anti-seize things you want to later take off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                  Well, not yet. Most likely picking it up Tuesday unless my credit union does something crazy.
                  1967 camaro convertible. Isn't numbers matching or perfect, but I was looking for a driver that looked nice. I don't like the paint or the wheels, so I will be changing that. But going to change over to disc brakes before anything. It is actually in really good shape. Hard to believe it is that old. Same owner since 1977, who is a mechanic and didn't drive it much.
                  Thats awesome. Congrats.
                  Here was my 1967 RS conv I had a few years back.....I sold it because I wanted to make a pro touring camaro and all the builders said "Dont destroy or cut this car! Its a classic"......so I ended up selling it and bought a 1969 conv camaro to make into a pro touring car.
                  Attached Files
                  Dantes Blog: [url]http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/[/url]

Facebook: [url]www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5[/url]

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - [email]DC@cyber-rights.net[/email]

Comment

Thats awesome Dante. I have been searching (more like wishing) for a camaro for a while now. This one just fell into my lap. The last owner had it since 77 and never really drove it...I drove it 3hrs home today, top down baking in the sun, nervous as hell....loved every minute of it, and my head is a nice beet red now. Do you still have your 69?
                    I cant wait to start chaning this car up. Switching to baer disc brakes first is on the agenda....and removing the ugly wheels....lol.
                    2005 HOA Natural Classic
                    2006 OCB Midwest
                    2008 HOA Natural Classic
                    NPC Mid-Illinois
                    NPC Midwest Open
                    NPC Natural Grand Prix
                    USPA Illinois State
                    NGA Heart of America
                    NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

Finally in the garage
                      Attached Files
                      2005 HOA Natural Classic
                      2006 OCB Midwest
                      2008 HOA Natural Classic
                      NPC Mid-Illinois
                      NPC Midwest Open
                      NPC Natural Grand Prix
                      USPA Illinois State
                      NGA Heart of America
                      NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                        Thats awesome Dante. I have been searching (more like wishing) for a camaro for a while now. This one just fell into my lap. The last owner had it since 77 and never really drove it...I drove it 3hrs home today, top down baking in the sun, nervous as hell....loved every minute of it, and my head is a nice beet red now. Do you still have your 69?
                        I cant wait to start chaning this car up. Switching to baer disc brakes first is on the agenda....and removing the ugly wheels....lol.
                        I still have the 1969....sadly its sitting in a rental garage in merrit island florida because I was having it built over there in florida by a builder who in 2009 had the best reputation around....he kept stalling and stalling and stalling on the finish of my car and to make a long story short ..... he was taking the money i was paying him to build the car and living a glorious life off of it (as he was doing also to about 25 other individuals)....I dont want to even say how much money i put into this car thinking all these parts and the labor were being done on it...he wasnt even ordering the parts...he pocketed the money.....

its now a court case. This individual is well known on the camaro forums and the car forums as the biggest snake scam/snake in the industry and I got caught up in he middle of it. I had expected my car back in 2009....here we are in 2013 and its 1/3 completed and missing too many parts to name.

its a very very sore subject with me.

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

Comment

for information purposes here is where its at

its supposed to be a

1969 camaro conv RS SS

black roof
                          2010 camaro interior
                          2010 camaro SS engine
                          supercharger
                          mini tubbed in the back
                          power everything
                          art morrison suspension
                          whole bunch of other goodies

signed (still seriously bummed out this guy scammed me out of my dream car and Im still not driving it) Dante Trudel
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that is amazing, even though it isn't finished. I bet that car will move once it is all done.
                            I really hate thieves. Don't know how people can go through life and lie to individuals on a daily basis. Hope it all works out for you.
                            2005 HOA Natural Classic
                            2006 OCB Midwest
                            2008 HOA Natural Classic
                            NPC Mid-Illinois
                            NPC Midwest Open
                            NPC Natural Grand Prix
                            USPA Illinois State
                            NGA Heart of America
                            NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

Got my brakes picked out [url]http://baer.com/shop/ymm/1967/chevrolet2013-03-29-12-42-01492414317/camaro/all2013-03-29-12-42-01273266031/front2013-03-29-12-42-01639708860/stock2013-03-29-12-42-011594589758/track42013-03-29-12-42-01777647463[/url]

Going to go with a 17" wheel, either [url]http://www.budnik.com/roadwheelitem.asp?scid=53&pid=896&pg=1[/url] or [url]http://www.budnik.com/roadwheelitem.asp?scid=53&pid=515&pg=2[/url]

Then new shocks and leafs. These are my first of many updates. Put almost 1000 miles on the car already. Running great,which is a relief.
                              2005 HOA Natural Classic
                              2006 OCB Midwest
                              2008 HOA Natural Classic
                              NPC Mid-Illinois
                              NPC Midwest Open
                              NPC Natural Grand Prix
                              USPA Illinois State
                              NGA Heart of America
                              NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

Working...
                              X