Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hali b...

...poor girl hasn't touched a track in three years. :bye2:

It's probably the only stock WRX STI.. tracking it >>> spending time in the garage.

-Gingerman:

-Road America = hnnnnggggggg:

-Autobahn:

And yes, she is named after a molecule:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halichondrin_B

:whoo:
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Son of a BITCH I want a sports car...

Now if only I can find one with a double-wide seat.
    :pizza::sammich::hungry::sammich::drunk::sammich:
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Corvette?

When I drove one down at bondurant I felt like there was pleeeenty of extra room on top of 20 extra lbs of junk in my trunk + booster seat from their shifter karts.
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM

Comment

Sammich, you would fit in a vette. I bought mine when I was 6'5" 240 lbs and I fit no problem. Granted you are a bit heavier, but should still fit.

Comment

Nice STi! I just bought an 08 STi back in July, haven't had the chance to track it yet. I've been wanting to take it to VIR but just haven't time available when a open track day is.

Comment

I love the hatch! I feel like I'm too old for a giant "pls run my plates officer" spoiler.

I hear nothing but great things about VIR. Report back with results, as I won't be tracking *anything* for a long time crycrycry.
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM

Comment

Working...
            X