• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car

http://www.automotive.com/2009/102/p...-metallic.html

International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Thanks! I like simple and functional. Holds my equipment and dog...and lots of groceries.
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Have you sat in it yet? Do you get in or put it on? Kinda like me in the wife's Miata
      Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Nice! I can kinda tell it's a lot roomier than it seems.

Black is a bitch to clean but when it's clean it's awesome.
        Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

how many pounds do you have to put in it to make it a challenge to push across the parking lot?
          Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
          -John Ceasar

Comment

We had a company car that was a Vibe in the best. Small and efficient while still roomy.
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

The Vibe is a rebadged Toyota Matrix, I sold quite a few Vibe's when I sold used cars just based on that.

Good compact car.

Comment

My boy Andrew has a Matrix (basically the same) and it is a lot bigger than it looks. We have jammed a ton of product in that thing moving it from store to store. Also extremely reliable. Nice
                TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

How does this compare to the X5 Dusty for room?

Comment

Originally posted by dusty hanshaw View Post
                    My boy Andrew has a Matrix (basically the same) and it is a lot bigger than it looks. We have jammed a ton of product in that thing moving it from store to store. Also extremely reliable. Nice
                    Yeah totally agree. I can put my safety squat bar inside if need be. Lycan will love it for the park. The rubber flooring when the seats are done is AWESOME! I can road trip nicely as it just runs awesome with the Toyota engine. I will be doing demos for MHP/Xero Limits so I might be running around alot on the weekend. Plus we purchased at under blue book value.
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

So no one has made a joke about Shawn and his new vibe yet? Too easy I guess? ... I know I'm not the only one here with their mind in the gutter!

They are nice cars, congrats Shawn! I had friend that had one a couple of years ago, and I drove it around quite a bit - we could fit our mountain bikes in the back and took some long trips with no problem.

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

I have a Toyota Avensis.

Comment

Very cool cars

Comment

You have a nice good car!It is very comfortable to have such cars when you have children, or animals.

Comment

Nice! Room for some big as speaker. 😎

Comment

Working...
                              X