M & Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M & Z

Just noticed this forum. Funny seeing as how I'm a car nut. Here's a couple pics of my babies. Had to sell the M but the Z keeps me VERY busy! Any other vette guys out there??

Comment

Comment

Comment

that those are some nice rides!!!
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

what is yoru occupation?

Comment

I'm in the IT industry and happen to be VERY goal oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors
                I'm in the IT industry and happen to be VERY goal oriented.
                IT industry it is for me too then!!!

Comment

Man, this may be hard to understand right now - I know I wouldn't have understood at 19 - but the cars and other cool shit I've bought over the years have done jack shit for me. I'm probably gonna sell the vette and may even sell my house and downsize. I'd give my right arm to work in a wood shop or some other less stressful career. A job in the fitness industry even if it paid a pittance would be a welcome change. Don't get me wrong, making good money is nice, but it's not everything. Just something to think about...

Comment

Originally posted by Thors
                    Man, this may be hard to understand right now - I know I wouldn't have understood at 19 - but the cars and other cool shit I've bought over the years have done jack shit for me. I'm probably gonna sell the vette and may even sell my house and downsize. I'd give my right arm to work in a wood shop or some other less stressful career. A job in the fitness industry even if it paid a pittance would be a welcome change. Don't get me wrong, making good money is nice, but it's not everything. Just something to think about...
                    I tell people this all the time, bro, but everyone chases the dollar. The only one's who ever stop chasing it are the one's that catch it and then understand that it isn't worth a damn.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Quote that is too easy to forget : You can buy the worlds most expensive bed but all teh money in the world cannot buy for you a good nights rest !

But theose are some great wheels just the same !
                      Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Working...
                      X