Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motorcyle question?

KR this is for you:

I may be in the market for a bike...love the Fatboy. My bike of choice.

A freind of mine has a Yamaha thats customized, very very nice. and much less expensive than HD. Are they a good ride? I know quality wise they last, but how about status? Im I gonnna ride up and have people giggle at me and say
    " get a real bike"?

Also when your down, If I can get some time I'll have to take you to my friend shop, he builds BADAZZZZ bike! Choppers and such. to pricey for me...45k ouch
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

That's my yamaha thundercat 600cc.

It has 100 HP

Last edited by Geoffke; 02-27-2004, 07:03 AM.
    Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
    My name should be: there goes the
    dude I was talkin' about!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Re: motorcyle question?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SweatMachine
            [B]KR this is for you:

I know quality wise they last, but how about status? Im I gonnna ride up and have people giggle at me and say
            " get a real bike"?

Uh-huh. I don't have a bike, but that is what I think. No offense to anyone, the Yamahas and others are great.....and the crotch rockets are impressive performance wise. The V-max is bad ass hell too.
            But for image, it is HD all the way. With loud pipes

Sweat, as big as you are, you could be on a freakin moped and nobody would giggle at you!! Behind your back maybe.....
            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Re: motorcyle question?

Originally posted by SweatMachine
              KR this is for you:

I may be in the market for a bike...love the Fatboy. My bike of choice.

A freind of mine has a Yamaha thats customized, very very nice. and much less expensive than HD. Are they a good ride? I know quality wise they last, but how about status? Im I gonnna ride up and have people giggle at me and say
              " get a real bike"?

Also when your down, If I can get some time I'll have to take you to my friend shop, he builds BADAZZZZ bike! Choppers and such. to pricey for me...45k ouch
              Well I agree with SS, they will giggle and say "get a real bike" but it will probably be behind your back so you'll never hear it! lol
              It's funny cause I got a new trailer this fall thinking this year I would bring the bike down with us, but then I found that cheap airfare and we're flying....oh well.
              Anyway, IMO there's nothing like the real thing, yes some of the "clones" are very nice ....but..... it still ain't a Harley!
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I'm sorry in advance and I don't mean to be rude, but Geoffke.....you look like a Power Ranger!

I just looovveee the Fat Boys!
                And Harley's are the only bikes &/or vehicles that increase in value. So what does that tell ya?
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Go Go powerrangers...

Comment

Good luck in your decision!

Couldn't resist this Thread...I loooooooove bikes...unfortunately in November I took a pretty bad fall. I broke my collerbone, a few ribs and shattered my shoulder blade...BUT, hey, that's not going to keep my off LOL...

I'm okay now, I just got back into the gym and I'll be back on my bike which is NOT a Harley (however, I do love them)...my new bike will be a Big Dog Mastiff ~ love those...vrrrrrrrooooooooom LOL

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

Originally posted by cat

Couldn't resist this Thread...I loooooooove bikes...unfortunately in November I took a pretty bad fall. I broke my collerbone, a few ribs and shattered my shoulder blade...BUT, hey, that's not going to keep my off LOL...

I'm okay now, I just got back into the gym and I'll be back on my bike which is NOT a Harley (however, I do love them)...my new bike will be a Big Dog Mastiff ~ love those...vrrrrrrrooooooooom LOL

I'm just wondering what a Big Dog Mastiff is & if I've seen any?
                      Then I'm wondering where in Fl you are.......could it possibly be near where we will be on vacation in April? Hmmmm.....
                      www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

Originally posted by cat

Sorry to hear about your spill.

Nice avatar by the way!!!!!
                        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                          I'm just wondering what a Big Dog Mastiff is & if I've seen any?
                          Then I'm wondering where in Fl you are.......could it possibly be near where we will be on vacation in April? Hmmmm.....
                          KidRok's Lady ~ here's a link where you can see the BDMastiff
                          BDMastiff
                          That's not the color or graphics I want, but it's the bike frame etc...

I'm located near West Palm Beach

SuperSport ~ it sucked, I can't remember ever being in that much pain, but all's good now Back in the gym...soon back on the bike...first I have to sell mine then buy the new one

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

website

Saw the website for the bikes. Very Cool.
                            KR picked out one.
                            www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

OK Im gonna be a total guy right now...

Cat the ass in your Avatar is KILLING me!

Kick start my heart!
                              SweatMachine
                              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
                              X