The Last of the V8’s ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of the V8’s ????

The V8 era Is definitely nearly over in the UK, this is my AMG C63s which is getting replaced in the near future for a Volvo XC90 mild hybrid. Going to miss that V8 growl, but not the fuel or tyre costs.

is everyone looking forward the to the electric era ?

Neil_w Hey I’m kind of looking forward to what’s in the future but I definitely know what you mean. I just sold my 15 gt mustang with a blower on it 700 wheel horse . I had a hard time adapting to the way performance cars are changing but lately I feel excited for it. I got crushed by lots of twin turbo v6 gtrs those really changed my mind about the way things are going to be moving forward

beautiful car brother

-Tommy
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Cleaning batteries doesn’t sound as appealing as cleaning the engine does it ????

Comment

Hahaha not at all my dude.

Comment

That Mercedes is hot. I am a V8 guy, myself. I have an M5 that is modded and I love it. Honestly, it's almost too much power for where I live because when I get challenged, it's usually with too much traffic and I don't do well backing away from a car that I can smoke.

I think the battery-car situation is the US is behind the UK, if I am not mistaken. We are still likely going to have gas-guzzling cars for quite a while over here. Tesla is getting big here, though, and I had a friend with a BMW hybrid that did something like 500hp and it was faster than any other hybrid I had seen to that point.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yeah the power in the merc is too much for the roads and shitty weather over here, bendy single lane roads and rain 99% of the time is all good thing until something goes wrong ????.

I had a 5 series in the model you’ve got ; wasn’t an M5 but was still a great car !

Harley Davidson are developing electric engines too; you think that will ruin the experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_w View Post
              Yeah the power in the merc is too much for the roads and shitty weather over here, bendy single lane roads and rain 99% of the time is all good thing until something goes wrong ????.

I had a 5 series in the model you’ve got ; wasn’t an M5 but was still a great car !

Harley Davidson are developing electric engines too; you think that will ruin the experience?
              I do. I have built and ridden Harleys for years and it is the sound that makes a Harley. Not much sound coming from batteries. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
              X