My Latest Bobber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Latest Bobber

I don't typically do any online work on Sunday nights but was waiting for my last meal before bed. I figured if I post a photo of my bike, you all might photos of your bikes, cars trucks, etc.

This is a 2017 softail slim though there is almost nothing left of the original bike other than the frame and the motor (103). The list of mods is long but include Roland Sands pieces, Paughco Springer front end, Lyndall brake rotars (so they stay black), etc. All copper/bronze is powder-coated for uniform color. The bottle on the swing-arm bag is extra gas -- NOT a water bottle. I don't have a speedo, odometer, gas gauge, idiot lights or blinkers.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    I don't typically do any online work on Sunday nights but was waiting for my last meal before bed. I figured if I post a photo of my bike, you all might photos of your bikes, cars trucks, etc.

This is a 2017 softail slim though there is almost nothing left of the original bike other than the frame and the motor (103). The list of mods is long but include Roland Sands pieces, Paughco Springer front end, Lyndall brake rotars (so they stay black), etc. All copper/bronze is powder-coated for uniform color. The bottle on the swing-arm bag is extra gas -- NOT a water bottle. I don't have a speedo, odometer, gas gauge, idiot lights or blinkers.

Skip
    That is a sick bike and a picture.

Sadly I do not have the video of me driving this baby, and I do not own it also, but this was one of the more fun cars that I drove for a day, up par with the Lamborghini skip, but being a convertible and the color and the day I drove it, it was just an amazing experience. 20200218_095115.jpg20190223_152304.jpg

Comment

I assume it's am AMG but what is it, specifically?

Skip

Originally posted by Kaaha View Post

That is a sick bike and a picture.

Sadly I do not have the video of me driving this baby, and I do not own it also, but this was one of the more fun cars that I drove for a day, up par with the Lamborghini skip, but being a convertible and the color and the day I drove it, it was just an amazing experience. 20200218_095115.jpg20190223_152304.jpg

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        I assume it's am AMG but what is it, specifically?

Skip

Mercedes Benz GT-S AMG Edition Convertible, its V8 produces 469 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque, again not as fast as the Lambo but it just had its prestige and heaviness.
        Last edited by Kaaha; 02-18-2020, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Nice looking bobber Skip! I got rid of mine, it was a Vulcan, had carbs, those were the biggest pain. I have 3 bikes now, all fuel injected, lol.
          I like the wheels/tires, thick.

Comment

Working...
          X