Hee...my bike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hee...my bike!

Well, I've had it back for about a month now....we haven't been riding much since the weather's been so windy, but yesterday would've been AWESOME if it weren't for LIFE ACCCCCK...I can't ride at nite too well, cause my eyes suck! LOL

Anyway's, I have lots of customizations to do! Just painted and now I have to figure out what I want to do with her; I have to cut the handlebars back about two inches. They had to replace 'em after my wreck Soooo, now I want some cool graphics ~ any suggestions?

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

kewl! If staying with that base color I would conisider something "marbelized" to make it appear as cracked stone. Another option would be like a blue fog patch on the tanks and fenders.
    Is it just the angle of the pic or is your rear fender misaligned....in the last pic?
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Sweet looking ride ya got there
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
        kewl! If staying with that base color I would conisider something "marbelized" to make it appear as cracked stone. Another option would be like a blue fog patch on the tanks and fenders.
        Is it just the angle of the pic or is your rear fender misaligned....in the last pic?
        KR ~ I was thinkin' of doing that or that ripped up look ...ya know what I mean or is that what you mean? LOL Oh, and it's this camera that has that ghost like scratch or something on it that distorts the pics LOL *edit to add* Ohhhhhh..yeah, just the angle of the camera; oops ~

Heckman ~ thanks, it rides really nice too

Comment

Nice lookin custom!! If you´re staying with that base coat, I´d go with a nice tribal design on the sides of the tank and fenders and maybe a graphic on the top of the rear fender. What size rear tire is that? Looks good cat!

Comment

Btw, a big Arlen Ness headlight would look great on your bike

Comment

Hey there pump~
              I love those suggestions! Thanks very much!!

Comment

I would like to have a bike so I'm just jealous....... you have a nice looking bike there cat!!!!
                "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Awww...you can find them very inexpensive. OMG...there's this guy I know that's selling a BEAUTIFUL bike for 15k....SWEAR, it's just pristine...it's a Harely FatBoy...he's insane. He could get at least another 10k for it. If I had the extra cash, it'd be mine LOL ~
                  What kind of bikes do you like?

Comment

Wow- cool ride girlie- Have you done a shoot with it?
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]

www.reginamckinley.com

Comment

Hey there sexy ~ nope, not yet Maybe one day, but I'm in the process of getting graphics put on her YIPPEE! Well, I'm having them YET to be done, but I know what I want LOL...so, it's just a matter of sccccccccccraaaaaaaaaping the money together ~

Comment

Working...
                      X