My new harley D bobber...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new harley D bobber...

i just picked her up from the guy who chopped her down in san diego. she is a pig to drive but oh so fun...
    Attached Files
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

I can't ride with ape hangers, my hands fall asleep, I like it though, no flash...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

yeah my hands are pretty tired after a long ride, but to be honest, it isn't my hands that fall asleep it is more my ass with that hard ass diamond plate seat pan. i'm 6'2" so my reach isn't too bad. the stupid things we do to have fun, lol...
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

I can only ride my Vmax, I need the 1455 CC to move my big ass around...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
          I can only ride my Vmax, I need the 1455 CC to move my big ass around...
          here here.

My father HD electra glide is just the right size for myself. I have a similar setup as TPC right now, but I just blew my head gasket, and its almost time to put the baby away for winter, so looks like my riding season is done.

Have fun on the bike. maybe a gel seat might come in handy there bro.
          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I love the white wall tires, and straigh pipes, very old school

Comment

I love the old school look...even down to the stickers/ paintings on the back. Makes me wanna go and listen to some Rockabilly.

Nice ride!
              COLORADO NPC CONTEST SCHEDULE, RESULTS AND PICTURES
              www.jefftaylor.com

Comment

1455 cc, see i would kill myself with that... i have this thing called no self control everyonce in awhile. i was riding my friends crotch rocket this weekend, and needless to say something with that much power is not good for mr. doug. i have lost about 40lbs due to my doctor basically telling me i had to, so my frame isn't as large as it used to be, so she gets me up and moving good enough...

a gel seat, nah that's no fun at all... i basically just cruise down to the beach with it, nothing too long, so it's not too bad.
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Well the bike is stock at 1200 CC but I was bored so I like to wrench on motors when not eating so I pulled it bored it and did some piston changes and set the carbs up a bit with a Dyno Jet Kit and did a few other things like exhaust, and took to my buddy who has a dyno and we dialed it in, low 9s in the quarter mile and lets see last time on the way to Victorville 152 mph, and no shakes or anything. C, we ride 12 months out of the year here, no more of that spring and summer riding shit...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Yea I went through the 1000 Ninjas and the 1100 GSXRs but my hands were falling asleep when I was racing the Ortegas, so now I am old and I like ride sitting up, hell I rarely ride the white line any more...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

I know what you mean. I rented a Buell one weekend this summer, some dangerous sh*t there.

I was up to 60mph before I even considered changing out of first gear, and I still had 4 more gears to go.

My driving record certinaly would not be good at all if I owned a crotch rocket, there way to hard to have any self control on, IMO too. But man would they be fun to take out to the track for some fun.

Comment

You know, I never got even one ticket on my sport bikes and I have had three over the last..... 6 years or so. I have been pulled over twice but no tickets. Most times, they don't seem to be able to radar you all that easily or something because I have been through radar traps and they don't pull me over. ?? Both times I was pulled over they didn't say anything about speed at all. I was weaving in and out of traffic and the one time wasn't signalling. Let me go both times.

I don't care much about top end speed. I rarely got past 3rd gear.

Skip
                        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
                        Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: IntenseMuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Just don't leave it out of site down at Mission Beach for too long.....
                          Lift big 2 get big
                          TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                          mod at bodybuilding.com
                          mod at iron-forum.com
                          mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                          So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                          "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                          Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                            i just picked her up from the guy who chopped her down in san diego. she is a pig to drive but oh so fun...

Let me know if ya ever wanna get that painted. Im an airbrush artist. I can hook ya up with a sweet ass paintjob if yer ever lookin. I got photos of my work to back it up.

Comment

My versitile Fatboy-

Hey my wife loves t ride with me, what can I say? gotta make her comfortable too
                              Attached Files
                              SweatMachine
                              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
                              X