Almost out of protein!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost out of protein!

Don't you hate it when you have 40 pounds of protein that should arrive any day (but not today!) and you are just about out of protein and have to go to the gym and buy a bottle of a primarily whey protein concentrate mix for $36?

I hate when that happens.
    Life is what you make of it.

Are there any wholesale supplement stores near you? A lot better prices than the gym.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

lol i can relate to that. i wasted 10 bux a day on a big protein shake and 4 bananas post workout at the juice bar after my workout for a week. could have gotten shitloads of protein for that!

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
        Are there any wholesale supplement stores near you? A lot better prices than the gym.
        One supplement store at the mall run by hippies. I don't want to drive to the mall because it will take hours to find parking and I don't want no tree hugger soy protein.

Besides, the damage is done. I already bought the protein and opened it.

Comment

http://products.apexfitness.com/cgi-...ml?id=srpGrbIn

That's what I bought from my gym.

Comment

Yeah, that sucks dude.
            CrossFit Champions
            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Yeah, that sucks dude.
              Yea!!! I'm expecting to receive 10 pounds of a TP custom mix and 30 pounds of Beverly Intl. Muscle Provider. It's like going from a Bentley to a Hyundai -- an overpriced one at that!

Comment

i hear you. ive got 10 pounds of true protein coming to me and im down to my last scoop. hope it gets here soon.
                My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by eru
                  Yea!!! I'm expecting to receive 10 pounds of a TP custom mix and 30 pounds of Beverly Intl. Muscle Provider. It's like going from a Bentley to a Hyundai -- an overpriced one at that!

30 lbs of BI Muscle Provider? Isn't that about $33 per 2lbs wholesale? Damn.
                  CrossFit Champions
                  Champions Combat Arts

Comment

That's why I order 50+ pounds at a time
                    When I get down to my last 5 - 10lbs I order some more.
                    www.TrueProtein.com
                    www.TrueProteinCanada.com
                    KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
                    TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Originally posted by Easto
                      East, I think after you made your first order, we all had to wait for D and D to restock, you damn near cleaned them out...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                        East, I think after you made your first order, we all had to wait for D and D to restock, you damn near cleaned them out...
                        I got 50 lbs on a Tuesday, and it was sent out the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

I order 50 lbs more when I get below 5 lbs.
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

30 lbs of BI Muscle Provider? Isn't that about $33 per 2lbs wholesale? Damn.
                          About that much + shipping! Once you go Beverly, you don't go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Easto
                            I always order in bulk however when I ordered MP last time, I ordered 6 and they accidently only sent 1 which screwed up things.

In the future though, like Easto, I'll make sure to always have 5-10 pounds of protien on hand at any time at the minimum.

Comment

im always in this situation because i always over estimate how much i have left, and it takes a week to get here + UPS is always 2 or 3 days late despite their stupid commercials. but DNS actually gets it here on time, even if their scheduled delivery is a little later than UPS'

Comment

Working...
                              X