Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After eating a lot of red meat...

...feels awesome!

Really gets your blood flowing like nothing else!
    Life is what you make of it.

What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

lol how random, never heard that one before.

Comment

:chair:

Comment

Originally posted by eru
          :chair:
          :iagree:
          each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
          for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Red meat is the best muscle building protein you can put into your body, the amino acid chains can be up over 500,000 bonds...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Ahhhh, now I understand (after searching for "After eating a lot of red meat" on yahoo, this is the only thing that came up, if you don't believe me try it for yourself):

Search ResultsResults 1 - 1 of about 1 for "After eating a lot of red meat" - 0.63 sec. (About this page)

Random Information
              ... Take stool softener after eating a lot of red meat 4 ...
              www.boardsailor.com/jack/af/random.htm - 69k - Cached - More from this site

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                Red meat is the best muscle building protein you can put into your body, the amino acid chains can be up over 500,000 bonds...
                If you have freezer space, buy some Ostrich in bulk! It's essentially fat free red meat.

I purchase from www.blackwing.com .

Comment

BJ's sells it in 1 lb packages.. i go there every sunday and take all of them off the shelf
                  www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
                    Ahhhh, now I understand (after searching for "After eating a lot of red meat" on yahoo, this is the only thing that came up, if you don't believe me try it for yourself):

Search ResultsResults 1 - 1 of about 1 for "After eating a lot of red meat" - 0.63 sec. (About this page)

Random Information
                    ... Take stool softener after eating a lot of red meat 4 ...
                    www.boardsailor.com/jack/af/random.htm - 69k - Cached - More from this site
                    a little bird told me that trueprotein will soon be carrying stool softeners at an unbeatable price ,.. right,......... ok, it was a dog that told me that but whatever, email trueprotein for more info.

(ps. if you're RockyIII then this not a joke, be sure to send trueprotein at least 5 emails to be sure it gets through)

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                      If also really gets the blood flowing. I can't get it up without eating some hamburger.

Where's FrigginHuge when you need him?
                      What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Originally posted by eru
                        If you have freezer space, buy some Ostrich in bulk! It's essentially fat free red meat.

I purchase from www.blackwing.com .
                        nice find....best prices i've seen
                        Last edited by EngiCream; 12-03-2004, 11:28 AM.

Comment

this is good stuff too.

http://www.belgianblue.org/belgianbluemeat.html

Comment

Originally posted by EngiCream
                            nice find....best proces i've seen
                            Organic, free-range, almost 0-fat red meat. Can't get any better than that!

(well, except the shipping charge to Hawai`i! $90 shipping for 30 pounds of meat!)

Comment

Originally posted by ncsports
                              Ah, the Ronnie Coleman of cattle. I didn't know there was a web-site specifically selling this beef. These are the cattle selectively breed to have a missing myostation allele causing unregulated muscle growth. Check out the pic below if you haven't already seen it in the muscle rags.

Comment

Working...
                              X