Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who plays video games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who plays video games?

    so who else is into video games? i love them. currently playing counterstrike source and everquest 2.
    www.trueprotein.com

    www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

    "Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

    "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

    Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.



    "Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

  • #2
    I'm madden football nut. I've played every year for the past 10 years....lol!

    R

    Comment


    • #3
      im on ps2,, madden is like an addiction,, if anyone is set up online hit me up,, im always up for getting a whooping.. lol,, thinking about getting xbox as well and halo2
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mobsta
        im on ps2,, madden is like an addiction,, if anyone is set up online hit me up,, im always up for getting a whooping.. lol,, thinking about getting xbox as well and halo2

        Hey I'm online on PS2. We could set up a game.....shoot me a screename and I'll add you. Its always fun playing new players...who do you run with?

        R

        Comment


        • #5
          cool,, i forgot my screen name but whats yours,, i got kinda tired of getting beat so i havent been on for a while,, i play with the jaguars
          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

          Comment


          • #6
            I am a nut, have a new alienware PC with a Radeon x800 ultra if that tells you anything,,,, LOL.
            I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

            "Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mobsta
              cool,, i forgot my screen name but whats yours,, i got kinda tired of getting beat so i havent been on for a while,, i play with the jaguars

              LOL...I forgot mine too that's why I asked for yours. Yeah it can be tough online. I've got my ass handed to me many a times. I'll try to log in tonight and get the screename for you tomorrow. By the way I run with the Raiders.

              R

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xRAJAx
                LOL...I forgot mine too that's why I asked for yours. Yeah it can be tough online. I've got my ass handed to me many a times. I'll try to log in tonight and get the screename for you tomorrow. By the way I run with the Raiders.

                R
                LOL ya man some of those people on thier are ridiculous ill let you know mines as soon as i get logged on
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bigp3
                  I am a nut, have a new alienware PC with a Radeon x800 ultra if that tells you anything,,,, LOL.

                  i dont have any computer games, but i wish i did, i want a good 1st person shooter game, but cant get any for free. with supps, i have no money for pc games. And that does tell me something about your computer.

                  btw...how much ram are you running off of?
                  -----------------------------------
                  TrueProtein.com
                  Discount Code: grm229
                  ------------------------------------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i would play video games but my cheap ass PS2 is broken and doesnt wanna read the games so i guess im stuck on the bodybuilding forums lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      xrajax,,, here is my screen name,, who wouldve figured huh,,

                      Mobsta.. hit me up anytime and we'll go at it.
                      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I love playin vg if i have the time that is.

                        My favourites: Alien vs. Predator 2, Rome Total War, Quake 3, HL 2 + CSS and CS 1.6, Tribes 2.

                        Just ordered a whole new system. Can't wait to play hl2 with max details


                        Edit:

                        @Bigp
                        Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition :Punch:
                        Last edited by Grammostola; 12-01-2004, 07:18 AM.
                        Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've been a boarderline adict since I was about 5, starting with the classic space invanders on atari, I must have played over 1000+ games. In fact I'm off to play the new "Sid Meier's Pirates" right now, YARR! ARGH me hightees!!!
                          Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i'm a big-time video game guy. I have Gamecube and PS2. Currently, I'm playing NBA Live 05, Madden 05 and college football, along with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. That game is just killer. Amazing stuff. The new NBA Live is pretty sweet, too.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mobsta
                              xrajax,,, here is my screen name,, who wouldve figured huh,,

                              Mobsta.. hit me up anytime and we'll go at it.

                              Cool. I'll add you on. I'm busy all during the week, maybe we could set up a time during the weekend and run a game? Or whenever. Just shoot me a PM and we can set a time.

                              R

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X