I stopped loving her today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped loving her today.

For anyone that wasn't here a few months ago when I made the first thread about it, you won't know what I'm talking about. For those of you that helped out then and know what I'm talking about, I think you'll be happy for me, LOL. Well, it's my birthday today. As you guys know, I was pretty much obsessed over an ex named Caitlin, even when I was dating Jaime (another ex now unfortunately). I've been having strange feelings concerning Caitlin lately, and until now I didn't know what they were all about. Well now that I think about it, I think I've known this for a long time I just didn't want to believe it myself. I realized that I didn't spend quite so many nights obsessing over how much she hurt me and what I could have done different. I realized that I don't really mind what guy she is dating *even though she isn't dating anyone*. Then the other night I started thinking about her, wondering what she was thinking and then I realized...I didn't care.

*sigh* I stopped loving Caitlin today.

I was talking to her just earlier on my cell and I told her these things. I think I hit her a little ahrd with it, but I explained myself and I think she's a little better now. I just told her that I've been thinking about it and I don't know how to say it or how she's going to feel. Then I just told her, "I don't love you anymore". 'Ouch', was her initial response. She started crying but then I consoled her just a little by telling her that I don't totally not love her, I really hope that I can be together with her in the future and that I really really like her and I really love her as a friend. But unfortunately, I can't love her like I want to anymore. Atleast not now. I am too fucking depressed to deal with loving her anymore, and it's the best birthday gift in the world to realize that I no longer am in love with this girl.

Sorry, those of you that know about my last thread will understand. I don't remember the last time I've felt this good, I cried earlier from feeling so relieved. Thanks to all of you that helped out with my problems.

"He said I'll love you till I die"
    She told him, "You'll forget in time"
    As the years went slowly by
    She still preyed upon his mind

He kept her picture on his wall
    Went half crazy now and then
    He still loved her through it all
    Hoping she'd come back again

Kept some letters by his bed
    Dated 1962
    He had underlined in read
    Every single, "I love you"
    I went to see him just today
    Oh but I didn't see any tears
    All dressed up to go away
    First time I'd seen him smile in years

He stopped loving her today
    They placed a wreath upon his door
    And soon they'll carry him away
    He stopped loving her today"

I'm happy for you and also, happy 20th! no longer a little bitchy teen lol :P

Phew that was heavy.
    Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

dont know about your situation but im happy you overcomed what you were stressing about.

oh, and HAPPY B-DAY
      TRAIN
      EAT
      SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

hey USM, im glad that you were finally able to get completely over her, and congradulations on getting the weight of the world off your shoulders. btw....Happy B-day, and enjoy your 20's....lemme know what kind of bs i can look forward too...lol
        -----------------------------------
        TrueProtein.com
        Discount Code: grm229
        ------------------------------------

Comment

your basterdizing George Jones

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

happy B-day Allen!!
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

I have to admit I'm impressed you knew that song. US I'm happy for you. I had a feeling you would probably end up without either girl. Think of your birthday now as starting off on a clean slate. You're in your 20's now, it's a whole different ballgame.

Happy birthday US. You are such a nice guy, I know you'll make good decisions in life & you'll meet that special girl one day who will make you forget all about Caitlin & Jamie.
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Allen, that's great news. I'm glad you were able to get over the situation and move on. If must feel like the world is off your shoulders. I'm happy for you bro.

BTW Happy birthday! I hope you day continues to be a good one.
                Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Even though it sounds cliche, time does heal all wounds. A new decade = a new start. Happy bday and good luck.
                  Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

antihero, I don't think this year is going to be much different than any other year, LOL. 20 is one of those weird ages, where you're not a teenager anymore but you still can't do some 'adult' things, LOL. I didn't even ask for anything for my birthday, but I was given a bunch of money anyway and my mother always buys me a red velvet cake and this time she bought two so I'm eating those right now

Comment

:3some:
                      What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                        antihero, I don't think this year is going to be much different than any other year, LOL. 20 is one of those weird ages, where you're not a teenager anymore but you still can't do some 'adult' things, LOL. I didn't even ask for anything for my birthday, but I was given a bunch of money anyway and my mother always buys me a red velvet cake and this time she bought two so I'm eating those right now

i wouldnt mind getting money, or trueprotein gift certificates.....enjoy the cake and your relationship freedom.
                        -----------------------------------
                        TrueProtein.com
                        Discount Code: grm229
                        ------------------------------------

Comment

Happy Birthday, US, from me and The Munster.

Once again, you prove to be more mature than your age. A rare thing. Hang in there and good luck. Like AI said, your future is going to hold someone different than the 2 you've been dealing with lately. Just keep your eyes open.

Props on knowing the Jones song.
                          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

[QUOTE=american idol]I had a feeling you would probably end up without either girl.QUOTE]
                            yeah, I had that feeling too,.......... anyway, I admire your honesty usmuscle and wish you all the best.

happy birthday.
                            each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                            for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

thats great to hear bro.
                              happy birthday too :dcchomp:

Comment

Working...
                              X