true protein question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true protein question

i was just posting before about how i loved tp's watermelon, and i do. i ordered it with
    flavor:watermelon
    sweetener *plain*

but i now realize that even without adding any sweetener of my own it still tastes sweet. is it because there is sweetener that accompanies the flavor (if so what kind) or was my protein actually sweetened by mistake? its really sweet and i like it but id just like to know whats in it

I just odered some ...and got the puch as an additive ...wow is that shit strong ...I also got no sweetener...the flavouring is just powerful
    This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Chris if someone doesnt use sweetener with the flavoring--the flavoring has absolutely no flavor--none--zip--so we put in sucralose when someone doesnt click the sweetener button...(its a mistake people make 1-3 times a day--they just forget to do it)
      IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
        Chris if someone doesnt use sweetener with the flavoring--the flavoring has absolutely no flavor--none--zip--so we put in sucralose when someone doesnt click the sweetener button...(its a mistake people make 1-3 times a day--they just forget to do it)
        thanks

so for the future theres really no way i can get flavored whey without artificial sugars huh?
        Last edited by ChrisThePirate; 11-19-2004, 10:46 PM.

Comment

ah HA! makes sense to me ..from now on I will be sure to click the flavour button .
          This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Yes you can Chris--my apoligies, we thought you just made a mistake. In the comments section when you order just say this "I talked to Dante previously about this and I want absolutely no sweetener in this order, Ill add my own" and we will take care of it.
            IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Yes you can Chris--my apoligies, we thought you just made a mistake. In the comments section when you order just say this "I talked to Dante previously about this and I want absolutely no sweetener in this order, Ill add my own" and we will take care of it.
              ah thx, i wish i wouldve known about this earlier :/ oh well ill be sure to do that next time

Comment

Well this caused a dilemna we didnt forsee. When Tpc and I started this business, at least 1 - 3 times a day, people would make the mistake of putting in their order and telling us what flavor they wanted but not the sweetener. Like I said no sweetener in a flavored protein=absolutely no taste, nothing, youll see color only, its like ordering it plain. We would then email the customer back asking what sweetener they wanted....if it took them a couple days to get back to us, they were now royally pissed off because their order was going to be going out late. Almost every time they were somewhat annoyed and said "just put any kind of sweetener in there, I dont care"....so I guess with this showing us now that someone truly wanted flavor and no sweetener we are going to have to reaccess things. We are going to have to go back to the old way and its going to piss off alot of people whe forget to add sweetener in their ordering process, but Doug and I are still in the learning proccess with all this.
                Last edited by Doggcrapp; 11-20-2004, 12:57 PM.
                IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Dante maybe you could put on the site that says, "Without any sweetener, there will be no taste." Then send it out quickly anyways.
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Well this caused a dilemna we didnt forsee. When Tpc and I started this business, at least 1 - 3 times a day, people would make the mistake of putting in their order and telling us what flavor they wanted but not the sweetener. Like I said no sweetener in a flavored protein=absolutely no taste, nothing, youll see color only, its like ordering it plain. We would then email the customer back asking what sweetener they wanted....if it took them a couple days to get back to us, they were now royally pissed off because their order was going to be going out late. Almost every time they were somewhat annoyed and said "just put any kind of sweetener in there, I dont care"....so I guess with this showing us now that someone truly wanted flavor and no sweetener we are going to have to reaccess things. We are going to have to go back to the old way and its going to piss off alot of people whe forget to add sweetener in their ordering process, but Doug and I are still in the learning proccess with all this.

im no website designer, but you could have the page say "You did not choose a sweetener" when they click submit if they left it as Pick One

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
                      im no website designer, but you could have the page say "You did not choose a sweetener" when they click submit if they left it as Pick One
                      that's a great idea, let the webmaster program that and it won't bother you nor the customers again..... it could be something like:
                      you did not choose any sweetener to go with your flavour, people forget this alot and flavour with no sweetener has almost no taste at all, are you sure you want to proceed?
                      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Working...
                      X