Official CEE input thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official CEE input thread

Hey folks how about a little CEE input. How are you liking it? How long have you been using it?

BTW the moderator thing was all in good humour. Hopefully no one took that serious. :rocker:
    Last edited by speedR; 11-16-2004, 01:39 AM.

Can I put my imput on this?
    @dante_trudel

Comment

Liking it. Using it about...I dunno, LOL. Maybe a few weeks.

Comment

Sure Dante go for it . I have heard increased vascularity and pumps. True?

Comment

Man I think I am out of my girlscout feeling now, this stuff is kicking my ass, I feel so damn hard all day long, I think I maybe a BBer now, well maybe, my strength is going up, so I have been banned from the gym, have to go to the junkyard to lift other things now, damn CEE...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

What dosages are you guys running? BTW Dante how do you guys label the CEE? Is it bulk packed? Just wondering if I'll have a hard time getting this stuff across the border

Comment

I like to push the edge a bit, and I figured I would do twice what G is doing, so I am 5 grams pre and post on training days only...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

been on it 11 days now ...as of Saturday was up 6 lbs ...though I won't give the CEE all the credit for that ...because I just finished a cruise and jacked my protien up to 500 grams ...but today for instance I definatly could see some differance in the mirror much more vasculare and a bit harder looking .. I am only taking about 3-5 grams a day ...tried a around 10 I it upset my stomache
                This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

I just started mine 2 days ago. I am going with 3g pre and 3g post including 3g on off days for the first meal just for shits and a giggle. I will be able to tell whether it works for me and to what degree because everything else is constant. My diet will remain untouched and is calorically the same day in and day out. My training will remain the same along with rest, activity, supplementation, etc..

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by speedR
                    What dosages are you guys running? BTW Dante how do you guys label the CEE? Is it bulk packed? Just wondering if I'll have a hard time getting this stuff across the border
                    Comes in a white, screw top container with the True Protein logo, and gives the name 'Creatine Ethyl Ester', the amount in teh container, and then the supplement facts on the side.

Comment

I posted this somewhere on the site...but here it is again
                      Ok fellas it's been 10 days since my first dose of CEE and needless to say I am pleased.
                      I am taking 10 grams on WO days and 5 grams on off days. Other than my standard BCAA's and Glutamine I am not taking anything else other than the CEE as I wanted to measure this stuff accordingly in a non biased way.
                      I reluctantly stepped on the scale and am up 6 lbs.
                      My muscles feel fuller and a better pump and I feel tighter in tha shirts and pants.
                      I have recently began training 4 days a week as recouperation is up. I am a little less sore and have a bit more energy.
                      M W F SN, each bodypart getting his two times a week most weeks.
                      My strength is up and my recouperation additionally is great too..hence the shorter rest times (days).
                      My reps are also up-but I adjusted them and added weight, I added about 15 lbs to my major lifts with an extra rep or two.
                      I chose to adjust weight because I always over train on more reps.
                      the 8 reps then 2 RP sets of 2-3 reps are ideal for me and I do better at recouping from a set of say 420 x 8 +2 RP x 3 reps each than 405 x 8-10 + 2 RP's of 3-5 reps each.

Now I'd like to say my results will not be your results. If you try it don't expect to blow up, expect some gains in strength and size.
                      You will get added weight and strength I promise you, but if you are 200 don't expect 10-15 lbs or more of bodyweight instantly.
                      I weigh 292 right now and hope to get 6-8 more pounds out of this and prolly another 15 lbs on the basic exercises in the next 3-4 weeks.
                      Also these aren't new gains I have weighed 312 before so it's gonna differ with everyone depending upon experience levels.

BTW I am liking the taste of this stuff...I just mix Crystal light with it and chase it with more CL. It's acidic but I take Zantac already due to my caffeine addicition so it's not a problem.
                      I'd recommend everyone who is interested in this to try 5-7 grams a day for 4-6 weeks.
                      I am taking my dose as follows:
                      5 grams after my PWO shake and 5 grams after my night time shake on WO days.
                      On non work out days I take 5 grams mid day after lunch.

Thanks to trueprotein for getting this stuff in and out to the consumers so quickly!
                      http://www.trueprotein.com/store/co..._searchItem.asp
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
                        I posted this somewhere on the site...but here it is again
                        Ok fellas it's been 10 days since my first dose of CEE and needless to say I am pleased.
                        I am taking 10 grams on WO days and 5 grams on off days. Other than my standard BCAA's and Glutamine I am not taking anything else other than the CEE as I wanted to measure this stuff accordingly in a non biased way.
                        I reluctantly stepped on the scale and am up 6 lbs.
                        My muscles feel fuller and a better pump and I feel tighter in tha shirts and pants.
                        I have recently began training 4 days a week as recouperation is up. I am a little less sore and have a bit more energy.
                        M W F SN, each bodypart getting his two times a week most weeks.
                        My strength is up and my recouperation additionally is great too..hence the shorter rest times (days).
                        My reps are also up-but I adjusted them and added weight, I added about 15 lbs to my major lifts with an extra rep or two.
                        I chose to adjust weight because I always over train on more reps.
                        the 8 reps then 2 RP sets of 2-3 reps are ideal for me and I do better at recouping from a set of say 420 x 8 +2 RP x 3 reps each than 405 x 8-10 + 2 RP's of 3-5 reps each.

Now I'd like to say my results will not be your results. If you try it don't expect to blow up, expect some gains in strength and size.
                        You will get added weight and strength I promise you, but if you are 200 don't expect 10-15 lbs or more of bodyweight instantly.
                        I weigh 292 right now and hope to get 6-8 more pounds out of this and prolly another 15 lbs on the basic exercises in the next 3-4 weeks.
                        Also these aren't new gains I have weighed 312 before so it's gonna differ with everyone depending upon experience levels.

BTW I am liking the taste of this stuff...I just mix Crystal light with it and chase it with more CL. It's acidic but I take Zantac already due to my caffeine addicition so it's not a problem.
                        I'd recommend everyone who is interested in this to try 5-7 grams a day for 4-6 weeks.
                        I am taking my dose as follows:
                        5 grams after my PWO shake and 5 grams after my night time shake on WO days.
                        On non work out days I take 5 grams mid day after lunch.

Thanks to trueprotein for getting this stuff in and out to the consumers so quickly!
                        http://www.trueprotein.com/store/co..._searchItem.asp
                        I've found that mixing it with generic Crystal Lite lemonade flavor just tastes like sour lemonade so it's do-able. Doug said that it's very strong even in a shake, but I have yet to taste it in my PWO shake. They're fairly large though, I'd guess 14-16oz of water, whey, malto/dextrose and flavoring.

Comment

It isn't really the "taste" that is bad, it is more the ethyl part that is noticed when I put it in my mouth. There is NO lingering taste or anything once you get it down the hatch. It is kinda weird because you would think that it would linger but it doesn't.

G, you think I might want to go higher with my dosages? I am at 6 on workout days and 3 on off days. I wonder if I might want to bump a little. It has only been 3 days or so. You guys know alot more about this compound than I do.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I'll be placing my order soon. Any of you think of capping it? I noticed TP sells a capping machine. Might be a little easier to get down the hatch.

Comment

yes I have capped mine ..though I do seem to be able to take about 4-5 grams with a 100 gram shake ...tried it in a 0 gram shake and had to throw it out
                              This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Working...
                              X