Getting out of BBing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting out of BBing

over the last few months there has been something that has been bothering me and i know it will probably sound odd to a lot of you guys. i am beginning to really dislike being this size

fitting in clothes, chairs, cars, plane seats and just about everything you can imagine is an ongoing nightmare and i just don't feel comfortable. standing for extended periods of time can suck for anyone but try doing it when you weigh 300 pounds. it's hellish

after a lot of time and thought i have decided i have had enough. i am going to continue training, because i enjoy training, but i am going to try to shrink down to a much more comfortable 250. in short my days of BBing are over.

good bye and good luck guys
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

We all have different goals man, I understand, this is not easy to move this weight around day in day out, it takes a lot of work just to hold onto what you have or try to keep BF at a decent %, so I am glad you are doing what feels right to you, and good luck to you in whatever you do.

I was gonna be an ass and say good, more food for me, but I will not say that...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

nemo, what bodyfat are you? Have you considered just lowering your bodyfat and seeing how you like it there? That's kinda sad to see you getting out of the game, but I kinda understand. Not that I have many of these problems (although a couple are creeping up, the car thing being one) but a few guys have said the same thing. I know Tom Prince said he NEVER wants to be 300+lbs anymore, he feels much better now at around 260.

Comment

i cant imagine being 300lbs so i cant comment on anything here,, ish i struggle going up stairs and im only 245,, good luck with your decision bro
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

holy shit, i could never imagine being 300lbs, that two of me + 8 lbs.
          -----------------------------------
          TrueProtein.com
          Discount Code: grm229
          ------------------------------------

Comment

LOL..It's a phase..Nemo will be back.....You'll see.
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I give him a week
              @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by antihero
                holy shit, i could never imagine being 300lbs, that two of me + 8 lbs.
                Could you imagine being 150 ???
                This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

he quit and when he hits 265lbs- he'll freak out and be chomping at the bit....
                  SweatMachine
                  (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

you dont have to quit, you can work on perfecting your physique at around 250...
                    "my training routine? I carry big wheels, run trough the trees and push against the wall." -Zulu

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat
                      Could you imagine being 150 ???
                      Yes in between 7th and 8th grade at 5'5" and 14 years old.
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

I found a pic yesterday it was me at 17 and about 170..very blurry but I was in a best body show in a night club for teens and was pretty muscular from many years of push ups running and other non weight resistance exercises for football baseball wrestling etc.
                        My scanner is fooked so I'll try to get a digital pic of the pic....I got another one somewhere of me at 15 and my calves looked bigger than my thighs lolololol..

NEMO best of luck brother....I may hit 270 or so as this year progresses and then to 250 in another year 300 is nice but I am tired of the big look 4X dress shirts etc. ANYBODY can be 300 lbs but it's about how you look and I want my V taper back and know how to get it!
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Hate to see you go Nemo. Wish you luck with whatever you do. Try to visit us once in a while.

jim
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                            LOL..It's a phase..Nemo will be back.....You'll see.
                            I take it back....I'm quitting too.....
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                              I take it back....I'm quitting too.....

Why? What's wrong?
                              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                              Good luck
                              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                              X