another race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another race?

hey guys, i was thinking it might be time for another race starting monday, Nov 22 and lasting for say... 4 weeks. we can go for lbs gained. anyone up for it?
    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

ill join, im trying to gain anyway...
    -----------------------------------
    TrueProtein.com
    Discount Code: grm229
    ------------------------------------

Comment

shit boys
      i was gunna cut down to 300 even, but now i may change my mind
      frk
      :iagree:
      i always agree with what i say

Comment

dam this is tempting
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

i think a little friendly competition can go a long way motivation wise. how about winner gets a free pic of that poor dog egill likes to abuse.

and what hand do you hold a bow with (bow part, not string)?
          www.trueprotein.com

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

LOL,, egill you freak!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsteveM
              how about winner gets a free pic of that poor dog egill likes to abuse.
              LOL,...... or even better a picture of Batdog on his super tricycle:
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

.......or a picture of Batdog hijacking this thread, MWUUHAHAHAHAHA:
                each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

yeah, i'm down with the bulkin'. i'll end this blast on the 18th of december, so it will be 4 days before the end of the actual race, but i'll still win....mwa ha haaaa!!!!

Good luck boys, see ya at the weigh in station!
                  word

Comment

I'll pass on the contest. How about everyone go at it next year from Jan 1st '05 to Jan 1st '06 and see if you can gain 70 lbs and stay pretty lean. That's a competition. :-)

You don't have to be natural, although that's what I did. haha
                    5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

i'm on it kahn - except aug. 1 is my due date. 35 lbs down, 35 to go!

edit: ah, i've figured it out. you just know you'll get owned
                      Last edited by MsteveM; 11-16-2004, 10:10 AM.
                      www.trueprotein.com

Comment

or 80 to go... whatever i end up at after a year with DC.
                        www.trueprotein.com

Comment

hows it going?

does anyone here gauge thier protein intake and/or progress by the smell of the farts?
                          www.trueprotein.com

Comment

ya i go by the farts,, my co-workers had to buy me a couple of bottles of frabreeze to kill the smell of my chair.

Comment

Working...
                            X