Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys do on a friday/saturday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys do on a friday/saturday night?

As the topic tittle suggests, I was wondering what you guys get up to, if anything on the weekend nights. I'm 18 and where I am its pubs, clubs and boring parties. I'm sure some of your have faced the same dilemmas in your time living the bb lifestyle. All your productive inputs are appreciated.
    Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

I just got done cleaning the bathroom. Just started my laundry and am gonna take my dog for a walk in a minute.....
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

If I have someone to go with, usually the movies.. you CAN bring ordinary food there too you know. Other than that, I don't really do much.. wish I had more friends living closer to me, but they are all scattered in far off places.
      Gotta get my ass out and get to know new people.

Comment

i usually go for a drive by the seafront,or ill call into the pub for an hour to see my friends and just drink coke,luckily 2 of my good friends are bodybuilders too,and we usully hang out on weekends while the rest of our friends get drunk.

Comment

We went for a motorcylce ride...then home to the hot tub and a movie
          The wife's clothes never made it back on... life is good
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

what did i do last night.......

laundry, made a cheesecake, cleaned my house, drank a couple of beers. Ah, good times!
            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

American Idol..
              I think you need to be spanked, just my opinion.
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Sweaty, hubby agrees with you!

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                  American Idol..
                  I think you need to be spanked, just my opinion.
                  You know, now that I think about it, that would make for a great Sat. night!

Comment

I got a swanson tv dinner and cried myself to sleep
                    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

I put cheese out in the road and hope an animal and car come together at once, dinner is served, see, been low on money lately...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

i lift on friday afternoon, then at night i usually play poker with my friends (while feeding my face), or watch a movie and eat up...
                        -----------------------------------
                        TrueProtein.com
                        Discount Code: grm229
                        ------------------------------------

Comment

friday night is usually driving drunken friends around, and saturday night is usually coming back from some random national forest or park. i am a photography nut, so i usually spend my saturdays driving to random places that would make good photo ops and then drive home.....and of course i always see the sights to wherever i go. i am a vagrant traveler.

by the way, i am the master of the cooler....i have a Scion XB, and it actually has a built in cooler in the back, so i just put that freeze ice stuff (the blue packets) back there with my food for the day.

just for futher notes, sunday is cooking/cleaning/haircut....but mainly just cooking for the next 3 days
                          word

Comment

I usually go somewhere with friends. wherever that is. Usually just out to dinner, then hang out, then maybe go to one of their houses and hang out and do whatever.

Comment

Can't believe I didn't tell ya'll about my saturday night ritual!

I always, always watch the first 30 min of MAD tv, then it's SNL. Beer & Saturday Night Live every saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X