tp cherry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tp cherry

has anyone tried the trueprotein cherry or watermelon?

Nope, but I just got in the BSL Ultra Orange and BSL Chocolate. The chocolate, as I've mentioned before, is awesome but the ultra orange is new to me and let me tell you it's something else. Think of an orange creme Cream Savers. That's EXACTLY how it tastes with how much flavoring I use, which turns out to be about a 1/4 tsp per scoop protein, so that means a full teaspoon for a 100g pwo shake. Highly recommend it.

Comment

thats what ive heard, im not too fond of using artificial sugars though, i might get some of it to use every once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
        so that means a full teaspoon for a 100g pwo shake. Highly recommend it.
        Isn't that too much protein for the body to assimilate at one time?
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
          That's what I thought! Should I ban his ass?

Comment

I'm kinda dumb, but i thought that your body could only take in about 40g of protein at one time....
            -----------------------------------
            TrueProtein.com
            Discount Code: grm229
            ------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by antihero
              I'm kinda dumb, but i thought that your body could only take in about 40g of protein at one time....
              Sorry about confusing you..We were just kidding around.The 40grams of protein thing is a myth thats was propogated many years ago and like most old wives tales is believed by many even though it is completely false. Your protein requirements as well as your ability to assimilate that protein will be dependant on numerous factors including but not limited to:how hard you work out, what supplements you're taking,your metabolism, your age...etc...etc....
              There has not been one definitive studiy that has shown that hard training strength athletes cannot digest and assimilate protein far in excess of the 30-40gram total that was previously believed.Personally I recommend that guys increase their protein intake slowly (don't suddenly jump from 200grams/day up to 500grams overnight) up to the bodyweight x 2 range and then split that evenly over the course of your 6 daily feedings
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
                has anyone tried the trueprotein cherry or watermelon?
                i personally don't really like the cherry flavor, but the watermelon is pretty good. i can drink the cherry, everyonce in a while, but after about 2 days of drinking it, it kind of makes me sick. i am with allen though, the BSL orange cream is the best tasting protein flavor i have ever used. i actually am drinking a shake of 50% hydrolyzed high grade and 50% ion-exchange with a small bit of the orange cream and i can not even taste the bitterness.

d
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I wish I had some of that BSL orange cream flavoring so I could be like you guys
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                    i personally don't really like the cherry flavor, but the watermelon is pretty good. i can drink the cherry, everyonce in a while, but after about 2 days of drinking it, it kind of makes me sick. i am with allen though, the BSL orange cream is the best tasting protein flavor i have ever used. i actually am drinking a shake of 50% hydrolyzed high grade and 50% ion-exchange with a small bit of the orange cream and i can not even taste the bitterness.

d

thx, i think im going to go with watermelon and lemonade this time. i will buy some of the orange c to try though

Comment

Sorry about confusing you..We were just kidding around.The 40grams of protein thing is a myth thats was propogated many years ago and like most old wives tales is believed by many even though it is completely false. Your protein requirements as well as your ability to assimilate that protein will be dependant on numerous factors including but not limited to:how hard you work out, what supplements you're taking,your metabolism, your age...etc...etc....
                      There has not been one definitive studiy that has shown that hard training strength athletes cannot digest and assimilate protein far in excess of the 30-40gram total that was previously believed.Personally I recommend that guys increase their protein intake slowly (don't suddenly jump from 200grams/day up to 500grams overnight) up to the bodyweight x 2 range and then split that evenly over the course of your 6 daily feedings
                      so do you think the pros that say they only take in about 1g per bodyweight a day are just big because of genetics? i know that i havnt started growing like crazy since i started the 2 grams x bw a day

Comment

Originally posted by antihero
                        Not trying to be an ass, but that's probably a big reason why you stayed so small all these years. My advice, don't listen to those silly studies stating those things and don't listen to the majority of the fuckwits on bb.com about protein intake, that includes that skinny bastard str8flexed that thinks he's the be-all of bodybuilding. Why would you listen to another 140lber saying that anything over 40g at a time is a waste when any big, muscular person that LOOKS like a bodybuilder tells you 1.5g+ per pound of bodyweight? Listen to people that are bigger than you that probably don't have such great genetics either (most guys on here don't), not the blind leading the blind at you-know-where. I have argued with so many buck-50 'gurus' over there that it's not even funny, then when I've proved them wrong and embarassed them time and time again their only response is, 'So let's see some pictures!'. Any big guy is going to give you very similar advice to what we're giving you, and there's a reason for that. They've been there and done that, the aforementioned skinny bastards haven't.

Comment

I wish I had some of that BSL orange cream flavoring so I could be like you guys
                          You have to be in the 'ultra hardcore' category to even smell orange cream flavoring, sorry bro. Doug should have a scale somewhere, last time I checked you're somewhere between 'Flex Magazine Writer' and 'Allen' (the ultra hardcore category). You'll get there one day, remember...bench, rows, deadlifts and squats. Train hard, eat right and don't take steroids just like me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
                            so do you think the pros that say they only take in about 1g per bodyweight a day are just big because of genetics? i know that i havnt started growing like crazy since i started the 2 grams x bw a day

Dont worry about the pros....unless you have pro genetics and pro drugs then what they do is of no relevance to you.

bw x2 protein is just the starting point.Total calories have got to be in excess of maintainance levels,training has to be progressive, gotta get enough rest.....
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                              You have to be in the 'ultra hardcore' category to even smell orange cream flavoring, sorry bro. Doug should have a scale somewhere, last time I checked you're somewhere between 'Flex Magazine Writer' and 'Allen' (the ultra hardcore category). You'll get there one day, remember...bench, rows, deadlifts and squats. Train hard, eat right and don't take steroids just like me.
                              OK Lee
                              Massive G
                              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Working...
                              X