Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods, I know you dont like links to bb.com but I think this could be detrimental...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods, I know you dont like links to bb.com but I think this could be detrimental...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=356578

I just fear for the program, that's all. I'll try and get a mod to close this shit before it gets outta hand. That's all we need is Rocky promoting the program (no doubt he'll end up touting True Protein and ruining business) and getting tons of idiots trying this program with no foresight whatsoever (about as much foresight as HE has).

Sorry mods, I know you guys don't like the links to that site...but I felt this was important for the integrity of Dante and the program, that's all.

If it's still there tonight, I'll look at shutting it down, can't access it from here
    Lift big 2 get big
    TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
    mod at bodybuilding.com
    mod at iron-forum.com
    mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
    "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
    Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

i want to make an account there, looks like fun

Comment

LOLOL, he is already banned there to, LOLOL...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

This guy is straight-up annoying
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
            I just fear for the program, that's all. I'll try and get a mod to close this shit before it gets outta hand. That's all we need is Rocky promoting the program (no doubt he'll end up touting True Protein and ruining business) and getting tons of idiots trying this program with no foresight whatsoever (about as much foresight as HE has).

Sorry mods, I know you guys don't like the links to that site...but I felt this was important for the integrity of Dante and the program, that's all.
            I don't see how that would do anything to the program. It's pretty simple to see that Rocky 3 is Rocky 3. We should have a special smiley for that.
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
              This guy is straight-up annoying

:iagree:
              -----------------------------------
              TrueProtein.com
              Discount Code: grm229
              ------------------------------------

Comment

This guy sure as hell sounds like 'stan' in eminem's song of the same name.. man.. i betcha he'll stalk dc if he had the chance too..
                Last edited by lionel; 11-09-2004, 08:23 PM.
                Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

He's like a cockroach, just can't kill it!!!!!
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Of all the posts I've read of his on various boards I never thought any of them were "thought provokative". I'm sure the guy has good intentions, but his posts/threads usually just gave me a headache. It was like a car wreck though I just couldn't make myself quit reading.

Comment

Originally posted by your2slow
                      Of all the posts I've read of his on various boards I never thought any of them were "thought provokative". I'm sure the guy has good intentions, but his posts/threads usually just gave me a headache. It was like a car wreck though I just couldn't make myself quit reading.
                      Thought provocative? I'm fairly sure that Rocky can't even convey a complete thought. If you know him like most of us do, we are also fairly sure that he's either a) made up by someone to piss people off or b) mentally fucked and in need of psychological help.

He's an incredibly strange, obsessive, bewildered, misguided little man that's very much out of touch with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                        Thought provocative? I'm fairly sure that Rocky can't even convey a complete thought. If you know him like most of us do, we are also fairly sure that he's either a) made up by someone to piss people off or b) mentally fucked and in need of psychological help.

He's an incredibly strange, obsessive, bewildered, misguided little man that's very much out of touch with reality.
                        Now THAT'S thought provocative!!
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                          Now THAT'S thought provocative!!
                          -----------------------------------
                          TrueProtein.com
                          Discount Code: grm229
                          ------------------------------------

Comment

Spreading like bushfire:
                            http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=16813.0
                            "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                            DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                            for a 5% Discount
                            :wavey:

Comment

And of course that Bast pussy from Mayhem decides to talk shit about DC Maybe he should put a little mass on his frame before he badmouth's people's training programs, fucking imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                              X