shake an cottage cheese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shake an cottage cheese?

I wanted this in the dogg pound but didnt seem like a worthy main topic so to the general discussion it goes.

Somedays ive got this one meal which is suppose to be a shake in the middle of the day. But since shakes go down soo damn fast an basically are wasted i need a way to slow it down. This shake is something i have to drink in the middle of class (after fastings over).

So at first i thought milk, but too much sugar, and well olive oil at this point im jus sidelining it. So cottage cheese came to mind. but i was wondering if blending it with a shake works well. Was hoping to find out if anyone of you guys have tried it?

i have done it, it is really good with chocolate flavor. others flavors are pretty gross in my opinion. i have done it with out blending it too, just drop a few scoops in the cottage cheese container and stir it with a spoon. kind of like chunky pudding (wait that sounded kind of gross, it is good though).

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Cottage cheese will work fine in a shake. You might also consider ordering some calcium caseinate powder for mixing into your shakes or order a custom mix containing some calcium caseinate.

Comment

never tried it, but see if u like it. If it works use it
        :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Working...
        X