X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what dissolves easier in water

wpc or wpi

i refuse to use a blender and my wpc is leaving clumps :grumpy:

If you go with WPC, use a shaker or keep stirring, it dissolves after a few more quick stirs. WPI dissolves a good bit easier.

Comment

i do stir/shake for a long time, but i still get clumps in my mouth, and it sucks

btw how do the tastes compare, ive never had wpi

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
        i do stir/shake for a long time, but i still get clumps in my mouth, and it sucks

btw how do the tastes compare, ive never had wpi
        wpc - shake
        wpi - stir

are you putting ice in with the protein and water (and are you using water), adding ice with protein and water then shaking will cause clumps, as well i know milk causes a bit of clumps too. try adding water first to the shaker cup, then your protein, cap it and shake, then add your ice.

chocolate flavor can also cause issues. cocoa (which most chocolate flavor proteins consist of) does not dissolve well in water, so this could be it too.

d
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
          wpc - shake
          wpi - stir

are you putting ice in with the protein and water (and are you using water), adding ice with protein and water then shaking will cause clumps, as well i know milk causes a bit of clumps too. try adding water first to the shaker cup, then your protein, cap it and shake, then add your ice.

chocolate flavor can also cause issues. cocoa (which most chocolate flavor proteins consist of) does not dissolve well in water, so this could be it too.

d
          yeah im using water, and no ice

Comment

i just made one and shook the hell out of it for like 5 minutes; its pretty smooth

Comment

chocolate flavor...
              ?
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

no orange, i only have fruit punch and orange right now

it might be just me but i think the orange dissolves easier than the fruit punch, they both taste pretty good though

Comment

thats really weird cause i shake it just a little and i pretty much never get clumps i usually always have glutamine in there to. i use wpc. maybe youre not putting enough water.

Comment

Very true goliath, just a small amount of water makes a big difference. For instance, when I first started mixing my True Protein post workout shake, I'd put 8oz of water to 100g whey. This made a huge clump that wouldn't really mix well. 10z of water and voila, perfect shakability.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                      Very true goliath, just a small amount of water makes a big difference. For instance, when I first started mixing my True Protein post workout shake, I'd put 8oz of water to 100g whey. This made a huge clump that wouldn't really mix well. 10z of water and voila, perfect shakability.
                      People should really print out this post on some high quality paper,take it to Kinko's and have it laminated so that they can keep this incredible information at hand 24/7....Bravo Allen!
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                        People should really print out this post on some high quality paper,take it to Kinko's and have it laminated so that they can keep this incredible information at hand 24/7....Bravo Allen!

-----------------------------------
                        TrueProtein.com
                        Discount Code: grm229
                        ------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X