Creatine Ethyl Ester UPdate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine Ethyl Ester UPdate.

Ok fellas it's been 10 days since my first dose of CEE and needless to say I am pleased.
    I am taking 10 grams on WO days and 5 grams on off days. Other than my BCAA's and Glutamine I am not taking anything else other than the CEE as I wanted to measure this stuff accordingly in a non biased way.
    I reluctantly stepped on the scale and am up 6 lbs.
    My muscles feel fuller and a better pump and I feel tighter in tha shirts and pants.
    I have recently began training 4 days a week as recouperation is up. I am a little less sore and have a bit more energy.
    M W F SN, each bodypart getting his two times a week most weeks.
    My strength is up and my recouperation additionally is great too..hence the shorter rest times (days).
    My reps are also up-but I adjusted them and added weight, I added about 15 lbs to my major lifts with an extra rep or two.
    I chose to adjust weight because I always over train on more reps.
    the 8 reps then 2 RP sets of 2-3 reps are ideal for me and I do better at recouping from a set of say 420 x 8 +2 RP x 3 reps each than 405 x 8-10 + 2 RP's of 3-5 reps each.

Now I'd like to say my results will not be your results. If you try it don't expect to blow up, expect some gains in strength and size.
    You will get added weight and strength I promise you, but if you are 200 don't expect 10-15 lbs or more of bodyweight instantly.
    I weigh 292 right now and hope to get 6-8 more pounds out of this and prolly another 15 lbs on the basic exercises in the next 3-4 weeks.
    Also these aren't new gains I have weighed 312 before so it's gonna differ with everyone depending upon experience levels.

BTW I am liking the taste of this stuff...I just mix Crystal light with it and chase it with more CL. It's acidic but I take Zantac already due to my caffeine addicition so it's not a problem.
    I'd recommend everyone who is interested in this to try 5-7 grams a day for 4-6 weeks.
    I am taking my dose as follows:
    5 grams after my PWO shake and 5 grams after my night time shake on WO days.
    On non work out days I take 5 grams mid day after lunch.

Thanks to trueprotein for getting this stuff in and out to the consumers so quickly!
    http://www.trueprotein.com/store/com...searchItem.asp
    Last edited by Massive G; 11-06-2004, 12:36 PM.
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

good post

Comment

Great! I hope I get half that gain!
      This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

i sure hope that may gains are that good when i get mine, i should be ordering it in a few days....
        -----------------------------------
        TrueProtein.com
        Discount Code: grm229
        ------------------------------------

Comment

Massive I really don't have much to report, but I AM feeling my leanest since cutting and I am holding steady at now 251. Pumps are a little better, I feel a little more full, lifts are going up in small increments (which is a good sign considering I'm eating very clean and doing a good amount of cardio for cutting). If this is the high end of the spectrum in terms of benefits, then I am satisfied. I feel a little more endurance and energy during workouts too. It got to the point where I was becoming worn down even on the shorter cutting split, but now I have lots of energy throughout the workout.

Comment

nice.

-------------
            [email protected]
            [email protected]
            [email protected] :flip:
            www.trueprotein.com :smooch:

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
              Massive I really don't have much to report, but I AM feeling my leanest since cutting and I am holding steady at now 251. Pumps are a little better, I feel a little more full, lifts are going up in small increments (which is a good sign considering I'm eating very clean and doing a good amount of cardio for cutting). If this is the high end of the spectrum in terms of benefits, then I am satisfied. I feel a little more endurance and energy during workouts too. It got to the point where I was becoming worn down even on the shorter cutting split, but now I have lots of energy throughout the workout.
              Are you still cutting?
              That may explain a lil bit... :tread: :tread: :tread: :tread:
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

how do you guys measure a gram, is it a teaspoon?
                TrueProtein.com

Comment

Originally posted by antihero
                  how do you guys measure a gram, is it a teaspoon?
                  I have a jewelry scale left from an exgirlfriend...but a teaspoon is 3 grams I believe.
                  I measured out a table spoon and it was 5 grams...so generally I take a tablespoon.
                  you can get them online for less than $80...if someone wanted to be anal about it...
                  I just happened to have it and some of the jewelry which I turned into $$ for food.
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

use a teaspoon leveled off (not rounded), this will give you roughly 3 grams of CEE.

d
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

thnx
                      TrueProtein.com

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                        use a teaspoon leveled off (not rounded), this will give you roughly 3 grams of CEE.

d
                        Damnit, I've been a rounded half teaspoon for 3g I guess I need to up the dosage! LoLlYPopSerZ!!!!111one

Comment

nice post G, you should be a salesman!!,, whats your tp code for a discount? your post convinced me to buy some creatine!!
                          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                            Damnit, I've been a rounded half teaspoon for 3g I guess I need to up the dosage! LoLlYPopSerZ!!!!111one
                            honestly if you are seeing results with what you are using stay with it. i was kind of surprised when MG said he is using 10 grams a day, yikes. i am very interested to see his results in a few weeks.

i am only using 3 grams pre-workout, nothing on off days, and seeing awesome results (strength, increased reps, and especially recovery). once i get a base line with what i am using. i may go the MG route and see if it effects me more or if i can get away with less. don't quote me, but i feel there is a point of diminishing returns with CEE...

d
                            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

so for those of us on the average weight of 235-250 should we take anywhere between 3-5grams
                              "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Working...
                              X