Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get the wife to understand???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get the wife to understand???

I have a show in 10 days. I was late for work and had no time to prepare my lunch. So my brainiack wife says hey I know you like KFC I have a coupon. :dcchomp:
    WTF! :chair:
    I exploded, maybe it was a low carb thing?
    There has to be a way to teach a spouse who does not understand bodybuilding how to deal with CRAZY f'krs like me?
    (I do love my wife tho, and no spouses or animals were harmed during this post)

Dude, c'mon, just look at the title of your thread, are you crazy or what?...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

so what's the problem with KFC?.....its all white meat chicken!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Just dump her and hook up with a gym chick,,,, LOL
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
          so what's the problem with KFC?.....its all white meat chicken!
          The problem is why even bother paying for it when the BEST part is the crispy sh*t. and yes I am CRAZZZYY :kick: LOL

Comment

What part of this whole thing is she not fully understanding? The part of how you are going to be standing onstage in front of strangers and wanting to look your best. Or how you shouldn't be tempted with foods you don't seem adequate at that particular time.

Is she going to help you prep? Does she know much about it?
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

VERY good question jimpaul. She does try to be as supportive as she can.
              I have done 7 shows this year already, this one coming up will be my biggest level show yet and my last one till next April.
              I am awesome when it comes to keeping on my diet; and sometimes I do miss having some of my favorite food and it was one of those moments when I would not mind having some food like that but with ONLY 10 days out NO WAY.

She has been to a few of the shows but I don't know if she realizes how important it is not to eat some foods at certain times. She DOES know how important it is to me how I look, that is what makes me upset sometimes.
              She is the best at putting my "Dream Tan" on.
              Last edited by ntrllftr; 11-03-2004, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ntrllftr
                The problem is why even bother paying for it when the BEST part is the crispy sh*t. and yes I am CRAZZZYY :kick: LOL
                ummm, are you referring to the chicken or women??????????

seriously, how many times has she been thru this with you? I know it took a good many years for us but now my wife is a top notch part of my support system. Hell she'll even go as far as to run block for me when other family members, friends, or people at the gym try to ask me stupid shit that she knows will set me off. :Punch:
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Why the F did you marry someone that wasn't into the same things that you are?
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Women??? Understand???

Anyways, my mother does the same thing. Except not only does she always ASK, she will just bring home a bucket of KFC knowing damn well she can't eat even 1/4 of that. My girlfriends would always do the same shit, too.

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                      personnally i wouldnt want a woman who is in to working out like me. i find the gym is a place for me to get away from everyday life. that and i like women who are not muscular just toned. im not really in to the gym body but i can make exceptions for sure. as long as she understands or freak out that i have to go to the gym and eat alot than its perfect.

Comment

Were both into sleeping a lot.

USMuscle9403 Women??? Understand???

I guess this is why I'm on my 3rd wife huh? :albert:

Comment

:iagree:
                          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

mine is the same way....chips and gummy bears for her!!!!

have you got "c'mon it won't kill you just to have one piece?!" but do this ATLEAST 2x month

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
                              personnally i wouldnt want a woman who is in to working out like me. i find the gym is a place for me to get away from everyday life. that and i like women who are not muscular just toned. im not really in to the gym body but i can make exceptions for sure. as long as she understands or freak out that i have to go to the gym and eat alot than its perfect.
                              TLM has been my training partner since before we got married. The best training partner you could ask for. You can't give excuses to your spouse. They see through all the bullshit!
                              CrossFit Champions
                              Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Working...
                              X