ronnies first video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronnies first video

what was that called? wasnt it done in... 96 or so?

Its simply entitled Ronnie Coleman. It was shot right after the '97 Olympia.

Comment

is that video any good, what exercises does he do in that one

Comment

I didn't know about the first one? I just got Cost of Redemption, Unbelievable, Made in Germany and Blood and Guts all on DVD the other day and both Ronnie's videos are pretty good. They are some of the better bodybuilder DVDs out there. They're pretty fucking hilarious, I dunno whether Ronnie knows if he's that funny or not. There is not a ton of difference between Unbelievable and Cost of Redemption, basically what you'd expect. Cost of Redemption can be pretty boring though, they show him numerous times doing the same damn thing over and over again in the morning...eating his 2 cups of egg whites along with grits and cheese. Then he falls asleep watching TV...LMAO. They also have a scene where he does crunches and leg raises for about 15 minutes straight...yup...real exciting. Still a good video though, I recommend both.

Comment

yeah unbelievable was pretty good

ronnie seems pretty normal until he gets into the gym and goes YEAHHH BUDDAY, LIGHT WEIGHT, WOOOOO

i always thought hed have a deep voice :/

Comment

LOL, yea I literally burst out laughing when he started talking.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
              LOL, yea I literally burst out laughing when he started talking.
              i will never forget the following phrase..."that was super heavy!"...from cost of redemption when he reps out the 150db for 6. he sounds gay.lol

Comment

Compared to his last 2 videos, his 1st one was subpar. He trains w/ his then girlfriend Vickie Gates. Nothing very heavy. Very very ordinary considering it's Big Ron. He only squats 405. DB I think to only 150 for chest. Nothing heavy for back. He's literally twice that size now and twice as strong. It's also only about 60 min. long. I hope that helps.

Jeff
                Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

Originally posted by jrey
                  Compared to his last 2 videos, his 1st one was subpar. He trains w/ his then girlfriend Vickie Gates. Nothing very heavy. Very very ordinary considering it's Big Ron. He only squats 405. DB I think to only 150 for chest. Nothing heavy for back. He's literally twice that size now and twice as strong. It's also only about 60 min. long. I hope that helps.

Jeff
                  in other words its not worth buying it cause its crap. well more money for me.

Comment

im surprised he doesnt do a full range of motion for alot of stuff

Comment

On chest movements and shoulder movements I use a similar ROM, stopping an inch or so short of lock out and an inch or so above my shoulders/chest.

Comment

maybe i should start doing it :/

Comment

i do the shortened range of motion stoping just short of lockout for shoulders. i cant say i do it for chest and triceps as well, i find triceps work better when you lockout and chest i go alll the way to the top but i dont stop, as soon as i reach the top i go back down.

Comment

Working...
                          X