Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyshit!! USmuscle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holyshit!! USmuscle

    Hey man, last time i was on this board in april, u and a few others were in a race to see who would hit 220 first! now ur 250! thats awesome! how has everyone else done? i looked for the original thread but it must have got lost when the board format changed.
    Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
    -Vander V

  • #2
    Yeah...Allen's been getting serious with the gaining...He was a little chubby the first time he hit 250 but we just rinsed him off 5 times and put him on a napkin to dry which as you know removes ALL of the fat.....Now he's ripped to shreds
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

    www.trueprotein.com

    Discount Code MASSG

    MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

    MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

    Comment


    • #3
      Holy shit! I get to move a thread.
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

      www.trueprotein.com

      Discount Code MASSG

      MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

      MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Massive G
        Holy shit! I get to move a thread.
        You like to do that huh?.....Why I don't know
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

        www.trueprotein.com

        Discount Code MASSG

        MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

        MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks bigbyrd, I stopped bulking about two months ago because I felt I got too fat. I am probably 16 or 17%, that is not fat per se but it's uncomfortably fat for me and I feel unhealthy at this percentage. VERY slowly cutting down to 10% or so and I don't want to get above 13% again, definitely not above 15%. That is just unnecessary. I am still holding my weight though and getting leaner very slowly at the same time. Strength took a huge dip at the beginning of cutting, but it's all coming back to me now and the CEE that I have been doing for about a week is doing me well, too. I'm holding 249 whereas when I first started CEE I was 241. Still very slowly cutting and getting a little stronger along and along, so I'm happy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FrigginHuge
            You like to do that huh?.....Why I don't know
            Yup it makes me FEEL special and all.
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

            www.trueprotein.com

            Discount Code MASSG

            MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

            MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by USMuscle9403
              Thanks bigbyrd, I stopped bulking about two months ago because I felt I got too fat. I am probably 16 or 17%, that is not fat per se but it's uncomfortably fat for me and I feel unhealthy at this percentage. VERY slowly cutting down to 10% or so and I don't want to get above 13% again, definitely not above 15%. That is just unnecessary. I am still holding my weight though and getting leaner very slowly at the same time. Strength took a huge dip at the beginning of cutting, but it's all coming back to me now and the CEE that I have been doing for about a week is doing me well, too. I'm holding 249 whereas when I first started CEE I was 241. Still very slowly cutting and getting a little stronger along and along, so I'm happy
              How about some progress pics bro?

              250 at 5'6 is HUGE!
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

              www.trueprotein.com

              Discount Code MASSG

              MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

              MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Massive G
                Yup it makes me FEEL special and all.

                LOL...I can only imagine....I'm having a case of mod envy...
                Massive G
                Discount Code MASSG

                www.trueprotein.com

                Discount Code MASSG

                MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by big_byrd52
                  Hey man, last time i was on this board in april, u and a few others were in a race to see who would hit 220 first! now ur 250! thats awesome! how has everyone else done? i looked for the original thread but it must have got lost when the board format changed.
                  I was in that race. I made it to 220 but the kid beat me. Hell, at 19 he's a walking testosterone factory. How's an old man like me supposed to compete with that?

                  Plus the fact that his brain is bigger than his bicep probably helps a bit too. I got nothing but love for ya, USMuscle. See you at 260.

                  BTW yours truly is very slowly closing in on 230. Its do or die until I get there.
                  Through the best and the worst
                  The struggle and sacrifice.
                  For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                  Motivation, undying allegiance
                  Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                  Every drop of blood
                  Every bitter tear
                  Every bead of sweat
                  I live for this



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Massive G
                    How about some progress pics bro?

                    250 at 5'6 is HUGE!
                    Yeah, you perfect human specimen, let's see some pictures. I wanna get my "roflcopter" going.

                    Anxiously awaiting response....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I won't be posting any pics on the boards. When I get reasonably lean I might take some, but not right now. I'll only be sending them to people that I'm cool with, this includes you since you seem to be interested as well (referring to Massive here). Trust me, I am nowhere near as big as I seem. You'd think that with my stats and all that I sound as big/bigger than Silverback, trust me...that is NOT the case, LOL. Big ass frame (small wrists though for some reason) + 5'6" + high teens bodyfat = looks like shit IMO, and I'm sure others will agree if I were to post pics. Not gonna happen very soon. Hopefully rowtogrow will be coming through here again soon so that he can vouch for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Alright, just making sure you're not one of those internet muscle heads. Also , if I were you, I'd double check that bodyfat percentage slim.

                        If you're 250 at 16% (i'll average your measurements) bodyfat, at around 3% bf (we'll say that's a competitive bf) you'd be 217.5. At 5'6" and 217.5, you'd be bigger than Lee Priest and Mark Dugdale and Shawn Ray and Platz.

                        Are you saying you're at their caliber once you slim down? I think you need to rework your math playboy. No way in hell are you at 16%.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by last1281
                          Alright, just making sure you're not one of those internet muscle heads. Also , if I were you, I'd double check that bodyfat percentage slim.

                          If you're 250 at 16% (i'll average your measurements) bodyfat, at around 3% bf (we'll say that's a competitive bf) you'd be 217.5. At 5'6" and 217.5, you'd be bigger than Lee Priest and Mark Dugdale and Shawn Ray and Platz.

                          Are you saying you're at their caliber once you slim down? I think you need to rework your math playboy. No way in hell are you at 16%.

                          He said high teens. He didn't say he was a PRO geesh. What differnce does it makes...he made great gains. This isn't mayhem man, you don't need to flame or be the boards bodyfat measurement police.....Great job USmuscle.

                          R

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Allen I'll be in the area next week probably over night b/c of a meeting.
                            Trueprotein.com

                            Troponin Athlete

                            Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by xRAJAx
                              He said high teens. He didn't say he was a PRO geesh. What differnce does it makes...he made great gains. This isn't mayhem man, you don't need to flame or be the boards bodyfat measurement police.....Great job USmuscle.

                              R
                              xRAJAx, remember last is "telling it how it is" and is "hardcore"
                              Trueprotein.com

                              Troponin Athlete

                              Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X