Hey Dante We're going to the big show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dante We're going to the big show

The New Englanders can finally celebrate a baseball victory. Sox in the world series
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Ive been pacing the house for 4 days watching these games - good god that was serious tension and what baseball is all about. I tip my hat to any yankee fans out there--anyone who says this isnt the greatest rivalry in sports has no clue
    @dante_trudel

Comment

I didn't watch a damn minute of it

<~~~ hates baseball

Comment

Just got home from watching the game and I must say it was pretty intense the whole time. Babe Ruth curse, what? :Punch: LOL

Comment

Some of the greatest baseball I've ever seen in my life. It was so captivating, every game was awesome. Greatest series , and god damn I'm glad the Yankee's lost!
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM
          --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Yeah, glad the yanks lost too.. bet george steinbrunner must've been hopping round mad when his bunch of underachievers lost to the saox! Kudo's to ortiz and gang, esp damon for that awesome series.. now, wonder who'll face em sox for the wrold title.. hope the astros make it.. funny how the killer b's and some others are refusing to shave till they win they get to the final hurdle!
            Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

forget the sox yankees are still the best in my book. Go Yankees. Woot Woot

GR03

Comment

yanks are still the yanks and we will be back--but i am happy for the true sox fans, we played like girls last night --no sore loser though
                im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                  I didn't watch a damn minute of it

<~~~ hates baseball
                  Agreed...I don't have a rats ass laying around not to give but if I did.....

LOL
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Go Miami Heat!

Comment

It is a sad day here in New York. Everyone is walking around all dejected. Obviously its a different pain than what red sox fans have endured for years....not better or worse, just different.
                      I do have to tip my hat to the Sox, they had more heart this series and deserved to win the way they have played since Sunday. Although its questionable whether "the curse" is broken unless they win the World Series, but i cant see Houston or St Louis beating them.

Comment

Is it baseball season?, I thought is was basketball season, oh well...
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by JMR89GT
                          It is a sad day here in New York. Everyone is walking around all dejected. Obviously its a different pain than what red sox fans have endured for years....not better or worse, just different.
                          I do have to tip my hat to the Sox, they had more heart this series and deserved to win the way they have played since Sunday. Although its questionable whether "the curse" is broken unless they win the World Series, but i cant see Houston or St Louis beating them.
                          Why not..? I think the cards or the astros are awesome teams and'll definitely give dante's sox a run for their money. I'd love to see the rocket get another ring in his maiden season with the astros though!
                          Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

I to have to tip my hat to the TRUE yankee fans, esp. the ones that stood and claped for the sox at the end. It must have been painful for them, but they showed class just like their skipper Joe Torre.
                            Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by lionel
                              Why not..? I think the cards or the astros are awesome teams and'll definitely give dante's sox a run for their money. I'd love to see the rocket get another ring in his maiden season with the astros though!
                              As long as schilling is able to pitch I think the Sox have better pitching overall than either team and pitching wins championships. As for the Rocket getting a ring, my ideal scenario would be for Clemens to get shelled by the Sox but the Astros win the series.

Comment

Working...
                              X