Link didn't work for me.

Comment

damnit...whys it doing that???
      -----------------------------------
      TrueProtein.com
      Discount Code: grm229
      ------------------------------------

Comment

try this link to a forum, then click on the link from there to the video, its on the first post....

http://www.premiermuscle.com/forum/s...oto=nextnewest
        TrueProtein.com

Comment

Wow, that is bad to watch -
          Not good for one's confidence

Comment

makes me determined to:

A. not get fat like those powerlifters, but be as strong as them
            B. work even harder so that i am strong enough for that never to happen to me....
            TrueProtein.com

Comment

I've seen that before.... pretty scary stuff!

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

shit thats been out a while now
                some of the SQs were serious injuries
                the one bench was at a IPA meet and u can hear after the bar is on the guys chest with in excess of 550 someone says HELP HIM U STUPID FUCKS
                being strong has nothing to do with it antihero, as far as the inuries go that is, and im sure a few of those fat powerlifters would shame u on a BBr stage, no offence bro
                but check the ego at the door, vogelpohl is 220 and shredded at every meet hes in. im not flaming but thats a gross generalization and lets face it, todays powerlifter isnt all that fat anymore
                :iagree:
                i always agree with what i say

Comment

This JanB guy who put this film together is well know in different forums back in Norway for making such movies. He has a wierd sence of humor I must say..... But a lot of fun stuff on his homepage. He often goes under the name SwissLunatic also. But he is Norweigan, just as I am.....

Comment

Originally posted by FRKNHUGE
                    shit thats been out a while now
                    some of the SQs were serious injuries
                    the one bench was at a IPA meet and u can hear after the bar is on the guys chest with in excess of 550 someone says HELP HIM U STUPID FUCKS
                    being strong has nothing to do with it antihero, as far as the inuries go that is, and im sure a few of those fat powerlifters would shame u on a BBr stage, no offence bro
                    but check the ego at the door, vogelpohl is 220 and shredded at every meet hes in. im not flaming but thats a gross generalization and lets face it, todays powerlifter isnt all that fat anymore

i have very much respect for powerlifters, and the weight that they lift, i just think that they look too fat. I would much rather see a cut guy do that than a fat one....
                    TrueProtein.com

Comment

Some are fat. Some arent. Don't generalize or FRK might eat you for a snack. Powerlifters are sensitive about that stuff. And truthfully, it's dumb to say that they are fat. Some powerlifters have to make a weight class and others dont. They dont diet for looks. Some COULD look pretty damn good but how strong would they be living on tuna and water? Chuck V is VERY lean. Hell, I had striations in my quads when I squatted 830.
                      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I knew Future would rip into him Brian Weston is another good example. I'm not sure how lean you are Future, but from your squatting video you sure as shit ain't fat.

Comment

Well, I am a fat now. But yeah when I competed I was very lean. I had very vascular legs and again striated quads. When I was 238 I am sure I was under 8% bf easily. Granted it was a caliper test but I had veins everywhere. Those were the good days. ...and the days of ephedra.
                          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

one of my best friends is from OHIO and hes a 198-220 master, does either weight class, and let me tell u, at contest time, he could easily drop a few(5-10) and step on stage and hes done 770sq at 220
                            future, u may know him Brent tracey
                            hes a freak, love him like a brother
                            the gross generalization of fat powerlifters is rediculous. im going to go out on a limb here and say that garry frank weighing 360+ is 14%ish, according to talkin with his training partners.
                            so when calculated down hes abt 320ish solid
                            we carry alot of muscle mass bro, and yes i am sensative abt this lol
                            frk
                            :iagree:
                            i always agree with what i say

Comment

lol its ok FRK. I look like a fat man right now and im not even a powerlifter. The only reason people call powerlifters fat is because some of them are. Its just a differnt sport than bodybuilding. Who cares if you are fat or lean as long as it is what "YOU" like being than thats all that matter not what people think.

GR03

Comment

Working...
                              X