neck pains..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neck pains..

Has anyone gotten this tight feeling in the neck when pushing balls out during a workout? You know how you'd tense up your whole body and push.. and your face turns all red and bloated while you driving through the rep..

I think i didn't warmup properly once and went to heavy leg presses quite quickly.. i was really pushing it hard and my face was tomato red and my neck was (refer to how cobras look like before they attack) .. hope you can picture that.. in addition, my hands were holding on the the chair tight so my shoulders were like pulling away from my head.. and halfway through, i felt something at the side of my neck twitch..

From then on, everytime i try to pound out the hard reps, i have this aching feeling at that area.. kinda like a muscle pull or some nerve whatever.. really have no idea.. anybody experienced this before and anyway of getting rid of it? Thanks guys!
    Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

I've sometimes pull something in my neck or upper back doing certain lifts. I just go in to the chiro and get an adjustment and I feel good as new after that. Give it a shot if your covered.

R

Comment

i also have a neck pain but mine is when i turn my head to the right side, ive had it for 1 month now. im gonna hope that time will heal all wounds.

Comment

Man.. mighty irritating ain't in goliath? I'm just hoping that it ain't no jammed up nerve or something to that tune.. i'm hoping time'll heal it to.. if not a chiro it is.. thanks raj-man!
        Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Working...
        X