i need some reasurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some reasurance

i just took my first measurements since starting DC training 2 months ago and got a really big dissappointment and i dont understand how come there is no real increase. my weight has gone from 197 to about 211 or so but my measurements dont show the increase. my waist went up half an inch. my arms stayed the same. my legs only grew 1/4 or 1/2 an inch max. my calves are the same and my chest grew maybe 1 inch or so maybe a little more. it seems like i look bigger but the measurements dont show it but somehow my weight has gone up. i mean i gained a little fat but not that much. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP IM CONFUSED. my weights than im using have gonne up and they always increase.

doesnt seem like you need reasurance,, you def made improvements here and there,, who cares what the mesauring tape says go by the mirror.. some dont make any gains in two months,, have you cruised yet ?
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

OK you put an INCH on your chest and half inch on your legs in two months. What are you complaining about?

Comment

BTW, you learn along and along what works better for some bodyparts. It's all part of the learning process.

Comment

Wow, that is freaky! I can appreciate your concern. I had something similar a few years back I stayed the same but gained everywhere. I was bewildered until my wife suggested I had lost fat and gained muscle--a genetic trait I am proud to say I do possess [Mentzer said not everyone has that ability]. But yours is in another league and I am at a loss at to why you gained so much but displayed so little. I am looking forward to a reasonable explanation as to why that would be???
          No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

My measurements did not start increasing until a month or so either but my weights and bodyweight went up like crazy. Measurements are DEFINITELY increased a lot now though. Stop worrying. Most of that new weight is probably because of the way the program has you eating.

Comment

i wouldnt say its freaky or it should bewilder anyone,, gains differ on everyone,, i would say you made good gains 197 to 211 thats great..
              "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

If you want to put it in perspective, for every inch on your arms its about 25 lbs of BW, give or take...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hell arms are the last thing to grow for most people. It'd be rare to see appreciable growth on your arms in only two months. Mine did, but I REALLY REALLY focused on those fuckers, LOL. But dude an INCH on your chest? Would you like to let us know what other training program puts an inch on people's chests in two months? A half inch on quads? That takes most people quite a while to do.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                    My measurements did not start increasing until a month or so either but my weights and bodyweight went up like crazy. Measurements are DEFINITELY increased a lot now though. Stop worrying. Most of that new weight is probably because of the way the program has you eating.
                    im definitly eating alot more than before especially considering i was cutting right before i started dc training actually im eating more than ever before. i guess maybe i was expecting a little more in my arms considering i thought they looked bigger than before and the weights have gone up. i love the training and i rape the log book week in and week out. i think im gonna up the cardio a little because im not doing any but hopefully the tape measurer will show me the increase next time i check in.

Comment

You should have nothing to worry about, your progress is great so far, and as usmuscle said, "It's all apart of the learning process".
                      TRAIN
                      EAT
                      SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

my arms suck, my weights go up hell slowly and I don't know why I bother most of the time, but I don't seem to stop training. I'm pretty pissed off at my results in general, so your not alone but your doing much better than me.
                        Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

Bro, you made some good improvements.

Those little improvements over time will add up a whole lot. You gotta learn to crawl before you can walk. Keep it up!
                          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
                            im definitly eating alot more than before especially considering i was cutting right before i started dc training actually im eating more than ever before. i guess maybe i was expecting a little more in my arms considering i thought they looked bigger than before and the weights have gone up. i love the training and i rape the log book week in and week out. i think im gonna up the cardio a little because im not doing any but hopefully the tape measurer will show me the increase next time i check in.
                            Do not drive yourself crazy here, weigh yourself once a month on the same scale same time of day and measure every other month, just keep at it, chip away little at a time...
                            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

the answer is .................................eat more!!
                              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                              Good luck
                              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                              X