when did you guys stop growing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when did you guys stop growing?

im 16, and 6' tall. i was just wondering if you guys think that ill keep growing, or stop, what age and height did you guys stop growing at?
    -----------------------------------
    TrueProtein.com
    Discount Code: grm229
    ------------------------------------

I graduated high school at 5'7" 1/2 and grew 5 1/2 inches to 6'1" after high school to the age of 21, and it hurt like a bastard, especially in my legs. My brother did the same
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

you probably have some more growing to do. At 16 I was about 5'8. Then 5 11 at 18 when i graduated high school. Then 6 1 freshman year of college and thats when I stopped growing. I did however grow much later than most of my friends, I was one of the shortest kids the first two years of high school. Then by Junior year most of them were done growing and I kept going.

Comment

At 14 I was 5'5", at 19 (nearly 20) I'm...5'6"

Comment

I've been a smurf since 8th grade. 5'7" then and now
          Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

ive been 5'11'' for 3 years since I was 13 and now I am 16 so I think I am done

GR03

Comment

I hit 6'3 by the time I was 11....
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Been 5'8 since i was about 16. I'm now almost 20 and still the same height. I think its good cause u dont have to pack as much mass on your frame. But around 5'8-5'10 give you alot of opportunities in bodybuilding. Dennis James, Ronnie colemans 5'11 i think, jay cutler, kevin levrone, dorian yates.

Comment

im 6 feet 3, about 5 mm away from 6 feet 4, and i just turned 20. i'm pretty sure i stopped growing in grade 10 or so. so at about 15.

Comment

I am still growing, ask DC, I should be 9' in about two months...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

ive been 6 foot tall since i was about 12 years old,im 21 now and still the same height.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                        I am still growing, ask DC, I should be 9' in about two months...

:2guns: thnx for the serious input man.
                        -----------------------------------
                        TrueProtein.com
                        Discount Code: grm229
                        ------------------------------------

Comment

6 foot at 12? 6'3" at 11? Where the hell are you people from, the land of the giants?!?! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                            6 foot at 12? 6'3" at 11? Where the hell are you people from, the land of the giants?!?! LOL
                            maybe youre from the land of midgets

Comment

I was gonna say, or maybe I'm just really short LOL...

Comment

Working...
                              X