What brands do you guys get to fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brands do you guys get to fit?

From the other thread, I thought I'd stem off and ask what brands you guys use in clothing that look right. Old Navy is sort of a savior to me, I still have to get pants that are around 4 sizes too big though and wear a belt My legs are so fucking short that even a 30 length is too long. I swear I have some straaaange proportions, LOL, I can only imagine how you bigger and taller guys must feel (dont even wanna know about FH). I wear some other brands too, but Old Navy is my main one anymore. American Eagle has some stuff in XXL sometimes as well that looks and fits pretty decent.

i feel what your saying USM.. im not as big as you but even finding shirts that fit right are so hard. My arms and shoulders are to big to the point that i need to buy a XXL but in return the shirt looks like a dress its soo long lol. But most of the typs of clothes i like to wear for some reason make clothes for skinny guys only lol Express, Dkny, liz claiborne ect ect

Comment

tommy
      polo
      sean john
      i get alot of larger sized shit now from eastbay catalog, they carry some HUGE sizes

frk
      :iagree:
      i always agree with what i say

Comment

these days due to my ungodly hugeness i exclusively wear mumu's, capes, sarongs, and the occasional toga. all you need are some bedsheets of various sizes and colors and some safety pins and you are all set to go.

when you are big enough to pull off a mumu you know you have officially achieved that mind blowing level of hugeness we all strive for.
        It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

I guess when your 275 and up its hard to get in some xl Kenneth Cole huh?

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

Some stuff I like consist of:
            Kenneth Cole
            Abercrombie and Fitch
            Gap
            Calvin Klein
            Liz Claiborne
            Facanable
            Diesel Jeans
            Basically brands like this.

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"