Reno 911?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 911?

OK, is there anyone that's 'in the know' about this show? LOL. It's one of my favorite silly ass shows that comes on Comedy Central and apparently everyone from the first season was fired (on the show, not in real life) and they showed the 'third season preview' and it's supposedly totally different people that they transferred from another department. Does anyone know if the old cast is TRULY gone or are they just fucking with people? If not..

I'll miss Clemmy's tits!
    I'll miss Jonesy calling people honkeys!
    I'll miss Raineesha's side burns!
    I'll miss Dangle's balls popping out his shorts! LOL...

HAHAHAHA... OMG I love that show!!! It's stupid funny. I love those short shorts the one cop wears. I laugh out loud at that show.

I didn't know they got rid of the entire cast! I hope it's just as funny.
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Dude, Reno is my show! Officer Dangle is the funniest mofo alive..lol! How he keeps a straight face w/ his remarks and shorts is beyond me. New cast? I have heard nothing of this! I hope not! No Dangle, no watch!

TH
      For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I'm positive that they are fucking with people. I don't see how u could fire that cast. Funniest show in awhile. Actually second funniest show That I've ever seen.
        :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

ok.... what's the first funniest show you've seen.

Comment

You know what pissed me off even more is they had Lou Ferrigno as a cast member for next season. I'm almost positive Lou wouldn't do some crap like that for a season, the fucking asshole. If he does, I'm giving up TV all together...LOL

Comment

WHAT??? Lou Ferrigno?? that's just crazy. what the hell would he do?

Comment

Get this...he is taking Travis Jr's spot. You know, the one that's always wearing the sunglasses. Yea, that GOTTA be fucking with people..

Comment

when does the new season start? I've gotta see it now, just to satisfy my curiosity

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                    WHAT??? Lou Ferrigno?? that's just crazy. what the hell would he do?
                    hey I think you guys are only one hour behind us. Anyways, look to see if it's on now. If it is, it's in all likelihood a repeat of the season finale. If it's not, I'm sorry I wasted your time, sweetheart, LOL...

I have no idea when the new season will be coming on Seems like this one just started.

Comment

nope doesn't come on for another hour... i'm planning on being in my dream world by then.

Comment

I feel your pain. Both my favorite shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel have been nuked so I understand.
                        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

the best show is Family Guy.
                          -----------------------------------
                          TrueProtein.com
                          Discount Code: grm229
                          ------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                            ok.... what's the first funniest show you've seen.
                            God the Devil and Bob. Nbc primetime cartoon a few years back. Lasted only a few episodes because of its contriversy. Funny shit though
                            :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Working...
                            X